Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Results are in ............

Sorry to be so dramatic!!

I had all my tests, the ultra sound and the laparoscopy and ............... IT'S ALL FINE!!!

The doc thinks it's muscular!!!!!

Here's me thinking I had all sorts of deathly diseases! :eek

In fact, the doctor says that I couldn't be healthier :rollin

I wonder if that would have been the case if I had continued with my drinking a litre (at least) of wine a night?

Never mind, who cares just WHOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Congrats Anne,
    Glad everything came out clear!

Marcie

Comment

Annie,
      That's great news!
      So positively good to hear the negative test results...you know what I mean? you do!
      I remember thinking with the testing... OK, if the results are bad, good I caught it now and I can change things. If the results come out that I am ok, Yay! I haven't done damage yet... smarten the hell up and DO SOMETHING NOW!! So here we are!
      Keep it up, girl. All still here. For the long haul.
      Becca

Comment

Thanks guys! Yup, I did the reckoning with myself before I got the results.

I decided that if I did have something terrible wrong with me that that was a good thing to discover it now and deal with it and that I was going to completely change my lifestyle and get healthy, lose the weight and get fit.

Now that I know I am not about to cark it I am holding on to those feelings and really am ready to further respect my body and, drinking aside, start to really nurture it. I want to start exercising, even if it's just walking to begin with and lose the 20 odd pounds (probably more!) I've gained over the last 7 years.

It's kind of like a second chance, even though I didn't have anything serious wrong in the first place. Does that make sense?

The pain in my side is still apparent but I think of it a hell of a lot differently now!!! It's not such the little monster that's going to be the end of me anymore! :evil It's the little thing that's going to take me to see a physio to stretch it out!!! :lol

If anyone else has a pain on the right side under their ribs, get it fully checked out and you can either get it dealt with or you can get your power back and start living life with the fear gone!

Comment

Isn't it weird that a lot of us have this same weird pain on the right side under the ribs> I think we just all need to literally relax. Who's a righty? Patty

Comment

Annie, I know the feeling of a good report when it could go either way. You feel like you have a new chance at life. It makes you want to jump up and down and shout for Joy!!! CONGRATULATIONS. Eliziby

Comment

I'm glad everything worked out well for you, Annie. That is such good news and an obvious relief. Keep it up!
              Rock

Comment

Thanks everyone! I feel that now that cloud has gone I can see other things a bit more clearly and am ready to deal with things I have pushed aside (or tried to). See Dr Phil thread!!!!!:lol

Comment

Working...
                X