Thank you Hart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Hart

I was having a troubling today and I talked to hart on the phone and she helped see things in a different light.
    Marcie

Thank you Hart

U r welcome hon. I enjoyed r talk, the laughs......u r a great gal!:l

Comment

Thank you Hart

Marcie has a funny accent.
      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Thank you Hart

You ALL have funny accents!
        It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Thank you Hart

huh, wait till you hear mine!
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Thank you Hart

tomorrow is my first day AF in a while. Any advice?
            Marcie

Comment

Thank you Hart

what do you mean I have a funny accent???
              Marcie

Comment

Thank you Hart

Marcie, I am so glad you are going back to AF tomorrow. Advice. Like I have said before you went 6 months AF so I don't think I can really tell you anything you don't know. I will be pulling for you friend.

Funny accents....what? where?
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Thank you Hart

Well, Marcie - Keep coming to the site - pop on chat for instant support. Be prepared to be uncomfortable, keep busy. Etc., etc. Know that we care about you.

Yes, Marcie you have a funny accent. You are from Weese-CON-sin. Don't feel bad - I have been told that I sound like I am from Canada LOL. (We actually sound a bit alike - notice how I spell Meechigan??)

Hugs,
                  Pansy

Comment

Thank you Hart

camper says the word "tournament" the craziest way i have ever heard so she is in NO position to be throwing people under the bus!

she puts the letter w in the word somehow/someway

Comment

Thank you Hart

too-wer-nuh-ment, but with the "too-wer" said VERY quickly.

That is my take, Duck.

Comment

Thank you Hart

I can't say the word tournament either. I call them finals. But I can say aluminum

Comment

Thank you Hart

That's the trouble with you Americans - you cant spell words like aluminium correctly - so how do you expect NOT to have funny accents!!!

Now me - I'm Scottish - no funny accents here!!!!!

Satori
                          xxx
                          "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Thank you Hart

well, if we are on the theme of accents, I don't think I am the only one who gets a big laugh out of Will's (the hypno CD guy -- dubbed Will by Doggygirl)-- I mean, really, does anyone else in the world say "esculater" or "hummick? I want to meet this guy but have a scary vision of him.
                            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Thank you Hart

Well I'm married to a man from Ireland he can't say his "TH" es well. And he's been here most of his life! :H

Comment

Working...
                              X