Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBlossoms - Where are you?

CBlossoms,
    Wondering where you are? Think we started around the same time? Are you still there?
    Chrysa

Awwwww,
    Thanks for wondering. I was wondering myself where I was. I am kind of having problems with this site actually. I am thinking it might be an enabler for me. Therefore, I would not kick myself for drinking too much. I thought I was starting to drink more and fell less guilty because everyone was OK with that. I am really not OK with that so I went away for awhile and I'm expecting my mail order Topa in a few weeks so I should be back in action then.
    I REALLY appreciate you wondering where I am.........

Comment

Don't kid yourself...

Hey Cblossoms, I think we all know, when it comes down to it. The person in the mirror is one we have to answer to... Regardless of what we read on a post!
      Welcome back!, hugs, Judie

Comment

Very interesting CB..I felt exactly the same way ..and even said so on the board & the truth is I thought I shooshed you away because I think I mentioned one of your threads. Perhaps this is just a newbie struggling phenomenon. But I did truly feel that way & what I really learned was to take from the boards what I need & leave what I don't & be very very careful about giving any advice & even sharing some controversial feelings about the disease. I am on my 5th week & still consider myself a newbie. I don't know how others at that point feel. I have decided I can speak only about my own experience. I also personally have decided that boards will never be a lifeline for me, just a nice place to learn & grow. That's just me.

btw...I still am committed to the topa...still drinking wine 1-2-3 gl..incredibly stressful past 3 wks so dont feel too quilty. I think I would be worse off without the topa --again just me. Hang in there. Stay in touch....Chrysa

Comment

Re: Don't kid yourself...

Judie;

Well said!

Brandy

Comment

Judie,

Yup

Helen

Comment

Well..aren't you guys supportive.

Comment

.Hey, We're all in this together

:eek I apologize if my post was too blunt. I was responding to cb' post about this site being too enabling, so I thought, maybe she'd prefer something straightforward and honest.
                I didn't intend it in a mean or insensitive way, I really hope it hasn't been taken that way. Do take care.
                And, Hey Cblossoms, How are ya doing? You too Chrysalis :eek

Comment

Working...
                X