Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preseason (American Football) really leaves you flat !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All,
    Preseason Football games (American) are really over by the 1st half ! The Scrubs are in durning the 2nd half, & it gets really ugly. Yet Season Ticket holders are held hostage by the owners & made to buy this masqrurade. JUst venting.....IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Finally something I agree w/u on! I dislike preseason but it's needed to decide who makes the final cut, a necessary evil.

Comment

Preseason just gets us all in the mood. Gets everyone ready for their Fantasy Football Leagues etc. Go Bills. I also follow college and Penn State. I was much more active pre children and went to tons of games. When they get older we plan to be season ticket holders. Hey we must be true fans since, well the Bills could do better, eh?
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I'm happy !
        I just sold my pre-season tickets to someone. Now I can sit at home and watch this sham. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy watching the scrubs play.....just don't want to pay for it ! Waiting for the regular season to begin !!!!!! IAD
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Rocca

Your preseason has been of a lot of interest to me, becasue a former player of the club I support in the AFL here in Melbourne, Sav Rocca has been vying for the punting position at the Eagles.

He's just won it, which is pretty amazing because no one would even give him a trial until the last minute.

Now that he's not punting for his career, he'll really launch it.

Comment

I am ready for the season...pre season leaves something to be desired, don't get me wrong, I love football, but I like it when the player play for something, pre season tends to lack the motivation of the real season.
            It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
            James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Working...
            X