Other resources....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other resources....

Hi....I'm new to this program and have been seeing a Christian counselor for a while now and she has directed me to an awesome author where I have found some great resources. I listen to her every day online and have ordered many of her books and studies.

www.joycemeyer.org

I just started the "Battlefield of the Mind" book and study yesterday. My mother said she may get it today and start it with me.

I really, really, really am trying to work it out to go to her womens conferance....

Just wanted to share.....

Other resources....

Hope I listen to her also.

Please post this on the thread "What We Believe".. And keep posting on there, people on that thread are all reaching out for the same thing....Spiritual Healing

Welcome to MWO

Brandy

Comment

Other resources....

Hi Hope,
      What a wonderful name!
      Joyce Meyer is a very good teacher. There are many whose approach to life's problems are right on!
      We all have a spirit and we cannot neglect that part of us if we are to find the best way to live .
      Keep reading and posting and you will find support here.
      I happen to think that general discussion is just that....General!

Comment

Other resources....

Hi,
        I like Joyce Meyer too. She always gives me hope. Do you live near Baltimore?

-Andrea

There is a Joyce Meyer presentation in Penn. coming up soon. I threw away the flier, but you never know.

Comment

Working...
        X