Looking for help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for help!

I have been trying to log onto riverpharmacy.com to order Naltrexon. It just seems to stay stuck. Has anyone else had trouble! I know some of you have ordered from riverpharmacy. Or is there another site to go to.
    :thanks: Paddy thanks for your help referring me to start a new thread. I haven't done to many.
    Blessings, Angel

Looking for help!

sorry, no idea. :-)
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Looking for help!

Hon u could try typing Naltrexon in a search engine and it will direct you to someplace you can order it.

Comment

Looking for help!

I would keep trying as they are a very reliable company from my experience with them. Good luck!
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Looking for help!

I unfortunately have not had a good experience with them, the first time I ordered from them, the first shipment was lost. The second shipment has yet to arrive an it has now been about 5 weeks. I have actually weined myself off topa now, so if it ever shows up...I will just store it for back-up if I need it.

Comment

Looking for help!

I just received an order from River Pharmacy and they seemed to be very reliable. it took just under 3 weeks for my Topa to arrive. The big holdup was US Customs. I recommend them from my experience.
            Rob2
            Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.--- Dale Carnegie

Comment

Looking for help!

not working right it's three "3"drugs.com 333drugs.com

Comment

Looking for help!

33drug.com mistake in first post

Comment

Working...
                X