apology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apology

To all of you here at M.W.O. I apologise for my belligerent rantings. It was wrong for me to be drunk on line. I am very adament of my world and political views. I was pissed, and my thoughts at the time did not transulate well. But that is another platform. The fact of the matter is I was disrespectful to this site,and the people here. This site is here to help people,and I feel it does. There for I feel I should remove myself at this time. I don't want to chance a rerun of this. Mabey some day i'll say hi. R.J. you are a compassionate person, and I thank you. Musicz... P.S. I would have answered sooner, but life goes on.Most of my time is not spent at this computer... Body-Mind-Spirit, to you all...

apology

Looking forward to hearing of your journey Musicz.
    Helen

Comment

apology

Thanks for the apology music,

I assume you found this site because you are looking for help for your drinking? If that is the case and you are ready to change and help yourself, this is a great program

Comment

apology

It takes a big person to apologise. Thank you.

Tawny

Comment

apology

Thanks Music,

Apology accepted. Please don't think you have to ditch MWO b/c of one bad night. Do what feels right for you of course, but there's no need to punish yourself by staying away. God knows we've all done dumb things while under the influence, and I understand your concern about a rerun. But if you think this site can help you, I think you should stay close.

By the way, have you read the book yet?

All the best,
          Deirdre

Comment

apology

Musicz,

Thank you for the apology! We are here to support you, when you are ready! The program works, but you need to work the work the pprogram!

Donna

Comment

apology

Hi,

Thanks for the heartfelt apology. It does really take a big person to swallow their own pride and apologize when you know you have been out of line.

I am sure you are a bit embarassed right now and this is one of the reasons you want to leave. I say use this energy to fight back and join the program. Look at it this way, if you do the program and start getting better you can always say "look how far I have come."

But, on the other hand, there is no reason to feel you can't get a fresh start. Register under a new name and start again. Others have done it and we have no problem with it if you are coming back for the right reasons. No one has to know.

This program saved my life and that of many others. Please consider it if you are battling a war with alcohol.

-Nina

Comment

apology

Wow Musicz,

I add a big GIANT DITTO to what Nina just said. She put it much better than I!!!

Donna

Comment

apology

Hi Musicz,
                  I'm sorry too I was mean to you- please don't leave the site. My first impression of you was a person that was "faking" I assumed that this site might attract people that don't really belong here and just want to start trouble and have your forum for your political views (which obviously wern't making sense and now I know why"). Please stay and let us help you. Patty

Comment

apology

Hey Music,

I was mostly concerned about you--it was clear that you weren't all there that evening! I'm glad to see you have returned to yourself, whatever your political beliefs, which, sorry to say, I didn't quite get I hope you will return when you are ready. to share in the journey toward a healthier relationship toward alcohol, be it abstinence or moderation. You are welcome here. I don't judge you because of one night. If one night made a man or a woman, none of us could be here now, could we?

Let's all be together in what really unites us, our problem with alcohol! Good luck Music. You don't have to leave, but if you feel you must, I hope you come back soon!

Thank you for your heartfelt apology. That means a great deal!

Love,
                    Kathy

Comment

apology

Another big DITTO here too. And thanks for the apology Musicz. Hang in there, And good luck, It does get better...Hugs, Judie

Comment

apology

yes

Comment

apology

Hi MusizZ - not to worry if I understand the purpose of this

board. I don't know what you are referring to because I did not read it, but perhaps it was removed.

We are all in the same boat and I believe you must have been in a great deal of pain to post something that you felt so bad about.

Heck, I did the same thing a coupla nights ago cuz I was having trouble with the techno probs of getting signed on and finding anyone to talk to in the chat room and I went into a total rant. Fortunately the folk here were very understanding.

Don't be so hard on yourself. Remember who this board is for. And we all make mistakes - those of us here and those of us everywhere else that can't even face up to their problems.

Best
                          Cathy

Comment

apology

Re: Hi MusizZ - not to worry if I understand the purpose of

What'd I miss?

Comment

apology

Re: Hi MusizZ - not to worry if I understand the purpose of

Sounds like the night I went to the bar, fell asleep in the bathroom stall and had to have the owner get my friend to get me out. (She no longer talks to me!.)
                              Very embarrassing. I don't go to that place anymore:rolleyes

Comment

Working...
                              X