Dr Phil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Phil

I'm not sure when part 1 was on, but Dr Phil has a special prime time show on tomorrow night.

An Intervention
    Dr. Phil Prime Time Special!
    A couple's excessive drinking puts their whole family at risk. Don't miss "Escaping Addiction, Pt. 2," Wednesday, May 24 at 8:00 p.m (ET/PT) on CBS. www.drphil.com/

Dr Phil

Marcie - that would be wonderful to watch on my birthday:lol

I'll have to tape it though, Lost is on!

See you later,
    Pansy

Comment

Dr Phil

Ooooh, I almost forgot about lost. I will have to tape Dr Phil as well. Can't wait for Lost!

Marcie

Comment

Dr Phil

You guys are killing me! I am addicted to LOST... but would love to see that too...

Do you guys know if Blockbuster is putting out this whole past season on video for rent again like last summer? That is how I got hooked... I never watched it last year, but after moving here and being bored, I picked up the first video. We watched the whole season in about two weeks just in time for the season premiere this year. I have missed too many and I want to catch up!

I think I will opt for Dr. Phil on Weds!

Thanks Marcie!

Comment

Dr Phil

I think Lost will be for rent again- I'll have to rent both seasons at once- too many people are hooked for it not to be good- one question though....

How can that one really big guy still be so big? Shouldn't he have "Lost" at least a little weight by now?

Having ultasound soundy on abdomen and pelvis wish me luck! I'm watching Dr. Phil tonight hubby's gonna LOVE it!

Happy 21st Pansy! xoxo:rollin

Comment

Dr Phil

Thanks Happy,

When someone at work mentioned that there was a "birthday" coming up - a young lady figured out it was mine. Of course, you know how they are at that age - simply knowing of an elder's birthday set off a round of guessing.

Suppose I have well trained - no one was daring enough to utter anything past 80, which is the usual. A lovely youngster asked if I was going to be "close to 30" this year. Boy, did I ever go and give that little girl a hug! Well, I have been carded in the last year ... more than once!

What's gonna happen when I turn 50 and don't get carded? Gonna be SO bummed:lol

Thanks for the birthday wishes - hope I can avoid the cake tomorrow! (the brownies are still in the trunk!)
            Pansy

Comment

Dr Phil

Oh just eat the dang cake.

By the way I really don't like Dr. Phil I might just watch Lost and be "Lost". I feel like all his "families" are his rich friends.>:

You'd have to have lived under a rock your whole life to not be able to predict what's gonna come out of his mouth don'tcha think? It's pretty's predictable stuff. Sorry Dr. Phil fans.

Comment

Working...
              X