Having a Tough Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having a Tough Night

I'm having a rough time tonight Gang. Would appreciate a little prayer for strength if you don't mind.

Having a Tough Night

One is on it's way

Comment

Having a Tough Night

Hey Irish Guy.... a big prayer or six coming your way. "There's nothing that can happen today that He and you can't handle together." The Big Guy's got your hand you know...

What's up? Are you feeling down/bad/desperate?

You can hang in there - you CAN... L-glut opened and put powder under the tongue...?

Breathe - post all over here; someone's awake - eat chocolate - excercise - it's night here but you? Go out and walk?

One lady I heard of cleaned her entire kitchen with bleach and a toothbrush when things got tough.... she got through AND had a really clean kitchen!!!

I hope you can raise a smile...

Blessings.
      Feet xxx
      :heart: c: :heart:
      "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Having a Tough Night

Hey, prayer said, and strength on its way....keep saying...."I am more than a conquerer", "He that is in me, is bigger than anything that can come againist me"...."Thank's be to Him who always causes us to TRIMUPH!!! Remember, if you have Faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to your mountains, move from here to there, and it will move, nothing will be impossible for you..... Holler in at chat if you need to stay busy!
        "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Having a Tough Night

Hi Irish,
          Sent you a pm.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Having a Tough Night

Thanks Chief, Feet and Tough.

Nothings particularly wrong Feet. Just one of those nights when you feel like you're a little more vulnerable. I don't have the L-Glut, so I'll have to get some.

Just finished dinner so I'm rather full so hopefully this will pass. It would stink tomorrow to be Day 1 rather than Day 8.

Love you all for your support - thank you.

Comment

Having a Tough Night

Thanks Starlight Impress. Sent you one back.

Comment

Having a Tough Night

Good on you Irishguy.

Oh good. Yes, we get those - bit scary! But they pass. (I had one this afternoon but poured my visiting aunt a glass of the worried about plonko this evening and never gave it a thought....)

A full tummy does help!

Blessings

Feet x
                :heart: c: :heart:
                "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Having a Tough Night

Irish Guy, hang in there. Find something to keep you busy - maybe not clean your kitchen w a toothbrush, but something else? Mow the lawn? Go to a movie? Anything that isn't condusive to drinking - go to gym, go for a walk.... and repeat after me :

I CAN DO THIS!

Because you can!
                  The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Having a Tough Night

Irishguy,
                    Keep your eye on the prize ! Soberity ! Hang in thier. IAD
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Having a Tough Night

Stay strong Irish and keep up the good work. I hope your night gets easier. Try going for a walk then going to bed early.
                      Marcie

Comment

Having a Tough Night

Irishguy you've gotten over the hump you can do it! Good luck! Day 8 sounds great!
                        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Having a Tough Night

Irish guy, get the MetRx powdered L-glut, it works really good! You hang in there, like they say, this is not for sissies...lol...we should all know!
                          "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Having a Tough Night

Hang Tough Buddy, You want day 8. Don't throw 1 week AF away, you'll regret it. Do something,anything to take your mind off drinking. You are past the critical part, don't let The Beast fool you. It's a trick to get you back to square 1. Stay here until it passes. Someone will be here all night. Don

Comment

Having a Tough Night

Good Morning everyone,

Just want to report I'M ON DAY 8 -- thanks to all of you for your prayers and support. You're the greatest!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day - I know I plan to.

Comment

Working...
                              X