Topa 50 mg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topa 50 mg

Had a craving for wine after work. Had enough at home for a glass. Thought that probably wouldn't be enough so stopped for another bottle. I got home and nursed that single glass over an HOUR AND A HALF effortlessly.:rollin I never touched the new bottle.

I am now sipping limeaid and done with wine for the night. I know tomorrow might be different but there is no doubt whatsoever that things are changing here. Yipee and good luck to all.

Maggie

Topa 50 mg

That's great, Maggie!

Comment

Topa 50 mg

That was from 50mg of Topa! Oh my goodness that is wonderful congrats!

When I get to 30 days I think I am going to try this. Patty

Comment

Topa 50 mg

I'm waiting for my supps and topa so all these bits of info give me hope )

thanks!

Comment

Topa 50 mg

I have had the same experiance. I quite frankly, was pleasantly surprised that I was satisfied with one glass. E.

Comment

Topa 50 mg

I wrote my shrink a note yesterday a put a whole bunch of info in it about Topa and Baclofen (I'm on Campral). He got it in the mail today and is going to write me prescriptions for both. He is such a drug dealer! He'd write me a prescription for crack if I had one piece of paper that said it wouldn't kill me!

Don't worry don't plan on taking any of them in combo but that French doctor has really gotten to me about the Baclofen. If moderation with the Topa doesn't work for me after these 30 days of abs on Campral I'm gonna try it and see and do abs again..If I am satisfied with the Topa then no Baclofen.

I am very encouraged with everything I have heard about the success with the Topa in combo with the supps. As nuts as he is I feel very fortunate that I can get these prescriptions without all the trouble so many others on the site have had. Patty

Comment

Topa 50 mg

Maggie how long were you on the 50mg Topa when you had that experience? Did you start at 50 or 25?

Comment

Topa 50 mg

Oh geez, you guys are doing so well! I missed a week or two here and there's all these newbies here and I'm still slurping wine and beers and waiting for my Topa. The cost came out of my credit card so I'm hoping just a couple more weeks and I can join in on the moderation/abs fun!!!!!
                Good for everyone. Now I hope I don't lose my brain function (I'd even give up my hair at this point!!) as I have a new contract and it is very visible and high level and I can't be fumbling around on the Topa :eek

Comment

Topa 50 mg

I started at 25 mg for a week. Then 50 for a week, now 75, just like the book outlines.

And last night...wanna hear? LOL. Had some Progresso tomato soup with a glass of Merlot. That glass did not last an hour and a half. Probably thirty minutes (still amazing). I wanted more. I think "So two is OK." I go pour the second. I drink about a THIRD of it. Don't want anymore and pour the rest back into the bottle so I can visualize how little of the bottle I really drank. I mean some of this is just plain fun. I seriously looked at all the wine left in that bottle and thought to myself "HOW did I ever drink all of that?" No kidding! It's a frickin miracle!

Comment

Topa 50 mg

this is just great news- I am going to stay on 50mg for a week and a half and then go to 75 mg and see what happens- last night had 3 glasses (well pretty close) and that was day 2- haven't gone a night without, as the days progress and the medicine is in your system do you find you there are days you don't want it at all?

I did have a mad day yesterday- kicked hubby out- bad weekend in general- he came back pretty quick but there are some stresses going on.

Ok so my package arrived at work today with the book and CD's I want the book but I think i want to return the CD's- does anyone know the plicy is it stated anywhere- I'm afraid to open the package.

Comment

Topa 50 mg

Yes, I have had some days I haven't wanted any wine. Not many but a few, and they usually follow an evening of too much wine.

And you've gone from 2 bottles to 3 glasses? That is awesome! And with stressors? I was feeling stressed last night myself and thought how normally I would have been guzzling the vino and how that would have only made things worse....truly. Why don't you want to try the cds? Some really like them.

This fuzzy headed stuff is difficult at work. I think tomorrow I will take 12.5 mg for AM dose and see what happens.

Comment

Topa 50 mg

Cblossoms your doc won't give it to you? Why don't you go to a shrink? You shouldn't have to do this offshore its not fair.

Comment

Working...
                        X