Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like sh**

I feel like sh**

Sorry to hear that Buffy, I kinda went through that just a few days ago. but with persistance and determanation we can do it!!
    Stay strong
    Bob

Comment

I feel like sh**

I am sorry too Buffy. Maybe you needed this to happen to make you realize abs is the only way for you. You will get all of the support you need here....
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I feel like sh**

Buffy,
        How you drank over the weekend is something you cannot change.
        Forget about it and move on.
        Looks like you`ve reached your turning-point and like myself, finally decided moderation isn`t going to be a skill you can master.

You`ll do this now............we`re here for you.

Much love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

I feel like sh**

Drink a lot of water today. It's good that you have eaten. I'm like you, no way to moderate. Maybe this is what it took to give you the strength to stop. We're here for you. Keep reading and posting.. Don

Comment

I feel like sh**

Hey there
            Sorry to hear about what happened...but I too have realized moderaton will not work for me....we can do it.
            Jen
            Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

I feel like sh**

Buffy, my heart goes out to you. Let us know how you are doing, I hope eating helped and drink lots of water too. Hugs
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I feel like sh**

Thanks for all your good wishes. I am feeling a bit better, but still am pretty upset with myself. I know that the feeling will pass, so I keep looking forward to tomorrow, when I will see things a bit more clearly.

Comment

I feel like sh**

Good thoughts

Hi Buffy,

I always have good wishes coming your way. Believe me when I tell you that I am on the same journey as you. We can do this!! What you did, is what you did. What I did, is what I did. We can go forward from here.
                  Let's take the kudzu and the primrose oil, the L-glutamine and the other sups, so we can be well. We don't have to drink, the craving is just a monster on our backs, we can tell it to go FO!!!

Good luck to us both.

Suz
                  The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

I feel like sh**

Buffy

Thinking of you, Buffy. Hope you feel better soon. Like someone said, maybe you had to go through this to realize that you have to go abs. Hopefully you will feel better soon and can start your new life - one day at a time. :h
                    The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

I feel like sh**

How are you doing today, Buffy?

Thinking of you,:l

Kathy
                      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

I feel like sh**

Its going to be ok Buffy, just keep hydrating yourself and try and get some good rest tonight, wake up tomorrow and start a-fresh and give yourself a pat on the back for trying!!!

Comment

I feel like sh**

Goodmorning...I have been doing alot of butt-kicking...my own...but I feel better this morning and have made a commitment to myself to quit toying with alcohol. For me it is Russian Roulette. ...Things could be alot worse! I guess if you continue to have behaviors that you know are dangerous, anything can happen. I want to have a happy productive life, and I intend on getting started today. I have quit before, and then for some reason start to think I can drink again...I don't want that to happen again. thanks for being here for me everyone....

Comment

I feel like sh**

Great to hear you being so vibrant about going AF buffy.

Love and strength to you, Girl !!!

Much love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

I feel like sh**

Thanks Starlight, I have watched your progress and am very Impressed (little play on words). It seems that we have both tried moderation, and its not for us. I hope the best for you and will be walking in your footsteps!.....

Comment

Working...
                              X