dealing with problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dealing with problems

my mother in hospital with cancer. so called friends never get back to me .. tho im still at the gym etc i was 10 days a/f free but today i fell off the wagon., now i feel guilty and as every alocholic knows guilt leads to to more drinking etc so i want to nip this eposidoe in the bud im on 40 mg of valium everyday . becasuse i cantdeal with the stress and my brother saying im self obessed haha let him deal with this .
    look ive tried and im trying i gave up smoking for 5 months now im doing a pack of 20 .
    oh well tommrow is another day....
    but now im drunk . and i dont give a fuk .//
    but tommrow i will
    love all
    jay

dealing with problems

Oh Jay my love, so so sorry about your mum!!!!!!

Take a deep breath, you can do this again. This probably won't help but I remember you six months ago, and you are far better now than you were then. You are a 'works in progress'

Big love & Hugs for you, BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

dealing with problems

jay,
      Am so very sorry your mum has been admitted to hospital.

Am afraid it`s a sad fact of human nature, that there will always be people who let us down...........can only say that "we will never let you down".

Don`t allow yourself to get disheartened..........you`ve had 10 AF days.........a huge achievement, especially when things are so difficult for you just now.

You`re anything but "self-obsessed, jay..........you`re a "giver"..........now, give yourself some T.L.C., jay by doing as you say, and getting back on track tomorrow.

Praying for you and your mum.

Much love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

dealing with problems

((((Jay))))

Selfish? Not the Jay I know, I don't believe it! I'm so sorry about your mother, I had to deal with it all by myself too., and in some respects I think it's easier, you don't have some "Well meaning" people questioning your every move. You know you want the best for your mother, to hell w/him.

I'm only on day 1 AF Jay, after a long string of drinking days, and I didn't have nearly as stressful a reason to slip. Come join me tommorow.:l

Comment

dealing with problems

I'm really new here, Jay....but 10 days AF sounds like a real achievement to me....well done.....pick yourself up tomorrow and find your shine! xxx
          Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

dealing with problems

Hi Jay,
            You know how I feel.
            I give a f**k bro...

Comment

dealing with problems

sounds like you are having a hard time and under the circumstances doing what you have to do. Don't whip yourself about it. We all care. So just take care of yourself right now. ok?
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

dealing with problems

Jay,

As you said "tomorrow is another day" and I hope that tomorrow is kinder too you. Take care, and look after yourself well tomorrow.

Very sorry to hear of your troubles, prayers to your mum.

Kitty
                Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
                Confucius

Comment

dealing with problems

hi all and thanks once again for all the love and supoort . trying to go easy just limiting myself ot a few drinks for the next few days .. as dont wanto fall into cycles etc. but also eating well and doing exs etc . thats aslli can do at precent really . and getmyself through to the other side of wayward sobriety again
                  my best
                  jay

Comment

dealing with problems

Glad to hear you`re feeling a little better, jay.
                    Be kind to yourself.

Much love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

dealing with problems

Jay, I know you can do this as disciplined at the gym and with your eating habits as you are, you can apply those same principals to drinking. I know I used to be the same would watch everything I eat and work out (still do) but would let drinking slide. Now I apply the same effort to staying sober. I am proud of you and your A/F days. I know your stress is tremendous, but please stay strong! I belive in you. You always have a special place in my heart dear Jay
                      Hugs
                      Mar

Comment

dealing with problems

I'll start with what simeybear said - dear Jay

I know things have been very tough for you lately. You are such a good and honest guy. Please try to hold on to the best of yourself. I think that many of us who have known you for a while see so much goodness in you - maybe it is hard for you to see that now. We know you, we love you and we care for you. Stay sober as much as you can - that is always when you are at your best for you and for your mom.

Please keep in touch. My strongest prayers go out for you and your mom.
                        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

dealing with problems

Hope your mum is doing ok....and you too. It's so hard to watch people you love being ill.
                          Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

dealing with problems

shes stil in hosp . tc been going everyday.... i have my drinking days then non drinking days .. then i always get sick of drinking all together ... thsats just my pattern
                            i cant see any change at the mo. tho .
                            i want to do everything at once ie gym drink etc. just my inverted thinking etc
                            my brother stays here for a fe days with is young son i bought some prescents etc . tho i dont feel like im on uncle mode but ill just be me i guess . more hosp tommrow . like john lennon once siad "life happens when your making plans"
                            . oh hart want to see my bodybuilding postion . lol
                            love all

Comment

dealing with problems

Hi Jay, nice to see you checking in love.

Can I see your bodybuilding position too please??

BB xx
                              sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                              X