should I???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should I???

Please help me make a decision. I've been here for about 3 months. I've ordered the supp., the book, and the CD's. To my surprise, nothing has worked for me. My doctor gave me a three week sample of Campral, but that made me very depressed. I have MS and drink a quarter of a bottle of wiskey or whatever every day. I am afraid to order the Topa, but think that it is my only hope. Do you agree with me????

should I???

should I

I forgot to tell you that I take Interferon and prozac for MS. I'm afraid to add the Topa, but I think it is my only hope.

Comment

should I???

Re: should I

Ria,
      With your medical situation, I would definately talk to your doctor before getting Topa.

Marcie

Comment

should I???

Hi Ria,

None of us can take the place of a competent doctor's help with your medical conditions. As Marcie says, you should talk to your doctor about using the topamax. also, I believe that MWO's Dr. Garcia is not currently available, but you can always ask a question of her to answer when she does come back.

good luck and welcome to MWO. Please PARTICIPATE with all of us. We may not have all of the answers for you, but I'm sure it will help just to be part of this community. If you are spending time here, maybe that will help you drink less, too!

Hugs,
        kathy

Comment

should I???

Hi Ria,
          I agree with Marcie. Definitely talk to your Dr & take with medical guidance. I know it does not interfere with prozac as I take that but I do not have MS & topamax is quite a pwerful nervous system drug.

Comment

Working...
          X