day 2 - deux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day 2 - deux

well, day 2, so far so good. was VERY busy during the 'witching hours' so only a little temptation. usually i'm just around the house cooking dinner...me and my bottle of vodka cleverly hidden in my underwear drawer, cowboy boot or laundry basket.

was asked by three different people to go 'have a glass of wine' or let's just go get a 'tini real quick. just said no...ha!!! it would have been so easy. i have to say i thought about this site alot. i like the chat room.

since i easily would have spent $30 on booze over the past three days i treated myself to a really nice pedicure at aveda today after riding spin bike for 1.5 hours. what a treat!!! i guess also rewarding yourself (not always with chocolate cake) is a good idea as well.

been reading up on this kudzu thing. put it in a search engine...it makes your boobs bigger??? wtf???

day 2 - deux

Hey Natasha, I'm nearing the end of my day 2 AF too. My hubby who is also on day two, had a series of irritating things happen and asked if I minded if he got beer. I said yes. i would be disappointed. So he didn't get it. He had that same trigger before in the early days so I know he can ride it out. Day 3 coming up!:thumbs:

Comment

day 2 - deux

Excellent, both of you! Natasha, my witching hour is getting dinner ready too......the wine bottle is in the fridge door....have to keep going to the fridge for stuff for the cooking....uh oh!!
      Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

day 2 - deux

Well done everyone .... Keep it up .....

KUDZU MAKES YOUR BOOBS BIGGER!!!! IM GONNA TAKE A DOUBLE DOSE ...
        sigpicXXX

Comment

day 2 - deux

Keep up the good work Girls........so very hard.........so immensely worth it!!!

Love and strength to you both,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

day 2 - deux

Well done girls,

And I didn't know that about Kudzu!! Crikey. It actually makes me feel a bit odd so I stick with L-Glute and good job too, my C is now a D already and I wouldn't want to double up!!

Kitty
            Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
            Confucius

Comment

day 2 - deux

Good for you Natasha (and Hart). It is so hard to say no when invited out (and when your hubby wants one). Keep it up.
              p.s. what happened to your avatar Nat? It used to blink like a sign in the red-light district.
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
              X