Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all NYC'ers

Hi all,

we are trying to get together this coming Sat afternoon- someone on here was looking to meet up- we can't find them but they mentioned Union Square so I assume they live in Manhattan?? Anyone interested please reply. It'll be sometime in the afternoon I assume. Patty

Calling all NYC'ers

Hi: I haven't been on this site in a while, therefore, you might not recognize my name. I could very well be interested in going into NYC this Saturday. I live in Jersey and am a path ride away. I'll keep my eye on this post and see if you have many committments.

Comment

Calling all NYC'ers

Hi Reenie,
      we'll keep posting here so you'll know time and place.

Comment

Calling all NYC'ers

I'm in for Saturday!

Comment

Calling all NYC'ers

Callng all NYC'ers

Hey folks--
          Still negotiating around the site and almost missed this! Actually, it was me who mentioned Union Square because, yes, I do live in NYC... I'm up for a meetup this Saturday if others are...I AM fairly new, though, (just joined last week) so I don't really know y'all, but would like to!

Anytime after 12:30 would work for me....there's a Starbucks about 17th St/Broadway (southwest corner of Union Sq.; also one on the east side a little further downtown....). The added attraction of Union Square on Saturday is the Farmer's Market!

let me know what's up--
          susan
          (BTW, I haven't figured out the "live chat" yet--every time I click on it I just go back to "what type of account do you want to create?"--where I first created my MWO account last week....or how do we email each other if we want to....do I just post my email publicly???)
          s

Comment

Calling all NYC'ers

Re: Callng all NYC'ers

Sujul,
            Make sure you are signed in before clicking on live chat and you shouldn't be prompted to create an account.

To send someone a personal ezmail: Click on their name in blue(this means registered user) to the left of a message they have posted and you will see a profile screen. On the upper right hand side of the page, click on send me a message and you can create and send someone a message to their ezbox.

Marcie

Comment

Calling all NYC'ers

I'm down for that- let's pick a time and defintite place-

I know that starbucks very well

Comment

Calling all NYC'ers

Thanks, Marcie--I've got it working now!

Okay--so what about this plan:
                Sat, 5/20
                1pm
                Starbuck's, northwest cr of Union Square (17th/Brdwy?)

Anyone? Other suggestions? And how will we know each other? :hat

(I'm definitely having fun with the emoticons....)

best, susan

Comment

Calling all NYC'ers

I have no idea!!

I'm a redhead and will most likely be wearing jeans and a black trenchcoat

Comment

Calling all NYC'ers

Me: grey-streaked dark hair, wearing black (poss with zippered red vest, depending on weather) and large, black, round-framed glasses....

Anyone else?

susan

Comment

Calling all NYC'ers

I have a pic of brian but he'll have to send it-

Comment

Calling all NYC'ers

I'm interested in meeting up in NYC. Curious, if I were to take the path from Journal Square in JC, how do I get over to Union Square? Thanks

Comment

Calling all NYC'ers

You would take it to 14th street (I think that leaves you off at 6th avenue?) I don't want you to get lost so I can meet you on 17th and 5th and then we can walk over together? I can meet you at 12:50:?

Does that sound good? Patty

Comment

Calling all NYC'ers

Patty: That is nice of you. I'll get back to you on meeting me at the path on 14th. Chances are, I can make my way up to Union Square. I might ask some people along the way, but I'll probably will figure it out. I'll get back to you with a definitive answer. Thanks-Reenie

Comment

Calling all NYC'ers

Hi All: I decided to use the brain God gave me, and look at the Path Schedule I've had for months stashed in my junk drawer. Just like Patty said, I'll be getting off at 14th Street. I'm tall with brown hair, light brown highlights, and cut in a bob! I'll see you all there Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X