skinny bitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

skinny bitch

i just read skinny bitch. i swear it could have been written by either lush or myself based on writing style. it says "stop being a moron and start getting skinny!"

i was never a fan of the USDA but am really not one now

i think i am going to give up cheese too. have not had meat in decades and cheese has got to go now which will be harder

and i do not want to cook anything in those plastic trays in the microwave

i have no idea what i will eat now but there is a good food list in the book i need to go over.

the book really is written with a smart mouth.

skinny bitch

I will check it out. Sounds good. Let's collaborate and write a smart-ass book for recovering alcoholics since this topic was already taken.

Never cook anything in plastic in the microwave. No, no, no!!!

Good luck on the cheese thing. I could never give it up. It is hard enough trying to be creative when cutting down on meat..........
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

skinny bitch

There is a section on wine too and some bad causing causing chemical in it- says only red organic with no sulfites should be drunk and never a bottle @ a time for one person duh-

ok, i am on board for the Smart Ass Quit Drinking book

Comment

skinny bitch

I'm in too, if you can handle it...
        It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

skinny bitch

ok, flop is the ghost writer

Comment

skinny bitch

Does that mean I write it and you take the credit?
            It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

skinny bitch

Yes, and all of the royalties.
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

skinny bitch

Lucky,
                Once you give up cheese and wine you should be a "skinny bitch". My God, what are you gonna eat? What is left? I took a nutrition class in college and this lady came one time, she ate nothing but raw veggies and nuts. EVERYDAY....and drink water.

Comment

skinny bitch

I could give up every food EXCEPT CHEESE. No, I will shoot whomever tries to take away my cheese. You can have anything else. I want in on the Royalties. Why? Well I would like extra money and I can be a bitch too.

Comment

skinny bitch

hart- do you want to be editor? or publisher? or researcher?

Comment

skinny bitch

Well I write very well. But I worked as a researcher for a psychology teacher once. I guess I'll be a researcher. I was real skinny once, under a hundred pounds, I can tell whoever about that.....it wasn't so neat, really. I'd rather be a little overweight than underweight.

Comment

skinny bitch

ok, hart will have to work closely with flop since she is our true writer

please give weekly project updates. what is the timeline for this project? when will the finished product be delivered? i would like to be on the review committee for the critique.

Comment

skinny bitch

Man ur a tough duck! Somebody help!

Comment

skinny bitch

Hello, I would like to be involved with this, but can I just 'oversee'?

I'm just so busy with my beauty salon and Gossip thread that I can't possibly commit too much time to anything else, but don't want to feel left out ...........
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

skinny bitch

such as life - no one wants to be a worker bee

which makes me think about the food stamp program. but do not get me going on that!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X