Princess Diana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Princess Diana

This is the 10 year anniversary of her death. I watched an interview tonight with Martin Bashir from 1995- 2 years before her death. She has such a soothing calming voice, yet so so very sad. She talked very frankly about everything, her suicide attempts and her bulimia.

She and Charles (he was having affair with you know who the entire time even before the marriage) , but had been separated for 3 years already when she did the interview and she wanted to still try to save her name and marriage it because of the children. The media was making a mockery out of her once she wa not "her royal highness' All she did did was god works with land mine victims and AIDS patients in Africa and god knows what she could be doing right now.

She finally got to have some fun finally and then she died or was killed in Aug 2007, 10 years ago!!! I don't know what to think about that night. I am an American but am a very cynical ( or logical ) person and she was dating someone at the time that would not look good to the royals. I think she could have been murdered and that really kills me.

I got up early for her wedding and her funeral. I just adored her.She was a fish out of water but was better than any of them in my opinion.

I wish she didn't have so much sadness in her life with them :h

I really needed to vent because I just adored her and she stepped out of the box and tried to push the envelope a bit. Too bad it killed her at 34 years old. I think but not sure. :upset:
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL
Working...
X