Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED

:welcome:
    Hello everybody !!! I would like to personally invite you to join myself and a bunch of other "work-out buddies" in the general discussion.. Change has began a really awesome daily excercise thread that is truely alot of fun... We support eachother through thick thin and everything in between... Please feel free to come a check us out... I look forward to seeing you there !!! No dress code required ,, Ha !! haa !! teee !! heeee!! :H just some comfy shoes, a sense of humour and a water bottle. See ya there ! Hugs,

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

&#60;YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED

Hi Niblet, and everyone!

I started the daily exercise thread in the Discussion forum for those of us who were finding it difficult to get motivated to start or continue exercise. It has been really fun, so if you're finding it hard to get motivated or whatever, drop in and drop us a line

Change
    One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

Wow I think I posted my first thread before my first cup of coffee as I had 2 really bad typos... Oh well it's Monday. That's my exuse...

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Can I join in? I'm not a big exerciser, but just recently started climbing up a mountain here (takes 40 minutes up and about 20 down!). I really want to get fit, but lack motivation. Thank fully my counsellor wants to get fit and now we are doing it together a couple of times a week.

I still need to get moving some more, have a lot of weight to shift from years of drinking. :-(
        It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Working...
        X