Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All!

Hello to all,
    thank you for your help through this tough move, even though I have been out of the loop I have been checking in as much as possible. I am now in VA and enrolled in Nursing School. I feel so good, I hope that I can ride on this motivation for a long time because I have been doing very well with extreme moderation. I hope to get back on schedule with the supps and CD's ASAP, I am adjusting to a couple of other guests in my mother's home right now and so I am trying to be as helpfull and out of the way as possible.

I can't wait to chat with all of you again. Give me a few days and I'll be involved as much as I can. One of the great things about moving back in with my mother is that she is always busy and there is always something to do. It is very easy to keep out of trouble here.

I hope all of you are doing well, talk to you soon.

--T

Hello All!

TEMPLE!!!!!!!

I have so missed you!

Tawny

Comment

Hello All!

Hey Temple,
      Glad to hear things are going well.

Marcie

Comment

Hello All!

Welcome back, Temple! I've missed seeing your name and wondered how you've been doing. It's good to see you are busy and on to something new and wonderful! It will be good to see you back on the board more regularly!

Kathy

Comment

Hello All!

Hey There Temple!

How the heck areya? Glad to here your move went well and you will be back on board soon!! Good to hear from you!!

Donna

Comment

Hello All!

OMG, I was just thinking of you this morning and was going to ezebox you I am so glad you are doing well. You are going to make a great nurse. So glad you are back
            Talk to you soon.
            Love Shas

Comment

Hello All!

Welcome back. You were missed.
              Helen

Comment

Hello All!

Hey there Temple, I was wondering where you dissapeared to...! Good to hear from you. And keep in touch. Hugs, Judie

Comment

Working...
                X