Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank Goodness!!!

HiYall!!
    Im back Becaus my POOTER's workin again !!!
    Been moving house, & schools, city's etc.. busy time..
    BIG thanks to everyone who's been kind enough to miss me!
    Lots of catching up reading for me on the boards eh!!
    Heaps of Newbies!
    Anyways,
    Love to you all,
    MFM

Thank Goodness!!!

Welcome Back MFM!!

Great to have here again!!!

Donna

Comment

Thank Goodness!!!

What a hoot, MFM! when my daughter was little my ex used to call her Pink Pooter because she farted so much!:rollin

Anyway, welcome back! I'm glad your pooter is working again!

I'm glad you're here! The world seems sunnier when you're around, luv!

Hugs,
      Kathy

Comment

Thank Goodness!!!

MFM
        I am so glad you are back How is it going with the info on the oz website. I am having a struggle paying for everything with shipping and all. Where did you move to? are you still in victoria or now nsw? Did you get your all-in-one?
        Just rest for a while................ moving house sucks>D
        love shas

Comment

Thank Goodness!!!

Hey MFM! SMOOCH!! Welcome back we missed you!

Comment

Thank Goodness!!!

Hi MFM,
            Welcome back- we all missed you a bunch! Patty

Comment

Thank Goodness!!!

Dear Donna, Kathy, Shas, Judie & LMHM!!
              Thank's so much for being there!! Love you guys!

Am back now, having moved & everything.. have new job to start Monday & meanwhile have trailer to drive etc.. still moving..... Lots of boring stories about exploding tyres & hours of waiting on the roadside & how things didn't work out with the rain & tarpaulin.. etc .. wet matresses.. etc..
              Anyways, it's so great to have you all as friends, I've really missed being part of MWO.

In OZ it is now a full moon (on my side of the world), and I am pissed. (meaning drunk NOT angry, but surprisingly good natured!)

NOW that I have a home and job and a good school all in one.. (kinda wondrous package)~~ I think I might be able to do this program
              Not to mention ... I'm in love.. and that might be a worry ??? He's a bit unpredictable.

Hell..

Here you have my personal failings in a NUTSHELL.

Love & Gratitude
              MFM

Comment

Thank Goodness!!!

Hey MFM! Glad you're finally moved. Really glad to hear you're in love! Don't forget, to love yourself the most though! And remember we love you too!
                The full moon was beautiful on my drive home from work last night... reflecting off of the river, while winding up the canyon, with the Mts silluetted in background, & around every curve of the river. Gotta love that...
                Hope you settle into your new home nicely, and keep in touch... Hugs, Judie

Comment

Thank Goodness!!!

Thanks Judie you sweetie!
                  And hey Shaz!! I forgot to mention.. ezybox me can you? I really want to tell you more about the oz website, but I can't show it to too many people yet.. it's just under construction. Maybe you could help me with a bit of feedback??
                  I'm not very confident yet: anyone else interested?
                  Finally I am a bit more settled & looking forward to being here some more
                  Lotsa Hugs,
                  MFM

Comment

Thank Goodness!!!

love yourself the most!

judie, you said "don't forget to love yourself the most" wish i knew how to do that! don't think i've ever given myself the time of day let alone love myself! its an art i've yet to discover. jenny

Comment

Thank Goodness!!!

Re: love yourself the most!

Jenny, you're worth it & you deserve it! Do something you enjoy, and have a good belly laugh @ yourself!
                      I was kayaking w/my doggie yesterday, & paddled over to a somewhat, submerged log, (maybe sticking about 2 in out of the water and coming out from the bank of the river about 25 ft...It was only maybe 6 in wide. I was just goofing around, & curious,:rolleyes :eek so I paddled over to it, kinda wondering if my dog would jump onto the log... Sure enough! He starts running back & forth on this wet little piece of log(not very wide), in deep water, like his own little balance beam! I hit the log w/ my paddle & it moved a little, he almost fell in the water! It was so funny! He had his life jacket on, & it's flat water, so he's safe, But it was sooo funny. I had tears running down my face!:rollin

Comment

Thank Goodness!!!

Oh Judie!! You are brilliant! I love your stories so much and I envy your wild ways! I have had times like those too! but they seem so long ago now :rolleyes
                        Your dog sounds like a wonder.. and the funny serendipity thing was working last time I read one of your posts and met someone with a dog of the same breed.. very rare indeed!
                        But yes.. I'm embarking on a new adventure now.. and things are gonna work out I'm sure. I'm starting the program again from this morning and have a much better plan than before.
                        Have decided that I'm taking the advice about the Louise Gittleman Book and also going to join a gym.. getting myself out of my usual space between 4-7 pm.. the danger zone!:evil
                        So glad you are all still here!
                        Wish me luck all,
                        Love
                        MFM

Comment

Thank Goodness!!!

Best of luck to you MFM!!
                          Just love having you around! I would love to see your webpage. I'm working on my own, too, for my fundraiser. Can't figure out how to upload my picture on it... grrr. The one I wanna use has too many KB.
                          Glad you have a new plan that includes the gym. Feeling so great after the gym always puts a huge damper on those drinking plans

Comment

Thank Goodness!!!

Yeah MFM, best of luck with your new start, in the program or life, whatever blows yer skirt up!! Sounds like things are going well for you.
                            I always ask "Bunjee" if he wants to go kayaking,;now I've started asking if he wants to go "roll logs" HA! :lol He has the life jacket...maybe I should try & find a little pair of "cork boots" like my dad used to wear in the woods logging! Don't think they'd be good in the kayak tho!:eek

Comment

Thank Goodness!!!

Hey Judie - watch the corks don't bob to the surface - what a pic I had in my mind. HA!

Good to see ya, MFM.

Helen

Comment

Working...
                              X