Happy Mother's day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Mother's day

I wanted to wish all you mom's a happy Mother's Day. While I am not a mother of a human child, I am a mother to my wonderful dog and cats!

Marcie

Happy Mother's day

I think dogs and cats make great kids, Marcie! Now that my daughter is getting all grown up, my kitties are turning back into my babies again! They are pretty darn gratifying! They don't talk back to you either!:lol

Hugs,
    Kathy

Comment

Happy Mother's day

Except for those damn hairballs, :lol

Comment

Happy Mother's day

True! I just found a big yucky one on my bathrobe this morning! bleech!

Comment

Happy Mother's day

Thanks Marcie! And happy Mother's Day to you too! I agree kitties and dogs (most breeds anyway) can make great kids.

I had a great day... we went out to lunch, although the wait everywhere was so long, but we had a great time just being together. I missed having my oldest son home though... still getting used to not having one of my kids physically present with me on Mother's Day. But he called me three times, and he said he went to visit his girlfriend's Mom and took her flowers... I was jealous! Ha! Last year he was on a trip in Mexico and had no cell phone signal, so he took a picture with his camera phone of a balloon that said "I love you Mom" in spanish and emailed it to me.

Hope all you Mom's had a great day too!

Allie

Comment

Happy Mother's day

Thanks Marcie!

That was so nice of you! Of course you read on the abs bourd this morning what I wanted to do to my cat! LOL!

Donna

Comment

Happy Mother's day

Yes I saw that yesterday Donna. I would want to do the same thing. They can be so lovable one minute and then a pain in the azz the next!

Marcie

Comment

Happy Mother's day

Yes, my experience is that cats and cut flowers do not mix well. Cats may do a little better with silk flowers arrangements, although you do find the occasional silk flower eaten up somewhere in it's new incarnation as a cat toy.

Gotta love 'em though!

Comment

Working...
                X