abouttimetoo - are you still out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have just read your story. I too come from UK live in Oz - Interested to hear how you are progressing. I need some inspiration to kickstart my life!

warrenweaver,
    cant believe you cant find me on the board... I am embroiled in the middle of heated discussions!!!!!

I'm not sure I can provide your kick start.. but I can say that I'm six months sober and getting my life back on track.. though still making mistakes as a human!!! I have posted under my story.. look at a new story.. that tells you what I've been doing.

Despite the fact that I currently feel vulnerable on this board.. it remains the fact that this is a very empowering forum of people struggling with a difficult issue in their lives and there is heaps of good information here.. just click and read away and make your own judgement.

When I started out here I was a wreck. I"m no longer a wreck and I'm not going back to that place in my life and if I can do it anyone can.

Can you?
    Brigid

Comment

now i see you out there

brigid
      i only get 5 mins here and there to read. i did laugh when i read your reply and went back and saw the "heated discussions" here was me asking where you were!

thanks for responding. i could do with my own private laptop to read the site and get my head straight around my plan.

i know, it should be damn simple. tonite i have to pick our 15 yr old up at 11pm so it'll be a long anxious night. best get the ironing board out!

Comment

Re: now i see you out there

warrenweaver.. dont want to let you think I'm not wondering how you are...

are you still around.. hanging in there with the ironing? maybe I could give you my ironing.

do read and read on this board.... you will find varying views but that will allow you to make up your own mind on what you might need and there are many very friendly people here.

nothing about this journey is simple.. so get informed!!! and share your plan if you want to.

Brigid

Comment

Working...
        X