How many pills a day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many pills a day?

I'm trying all the different supplements and seeing what I respond to and what works best for me. Lot's of them are good, others, not so much. But, I'm noticing if I take all the ones that I feel help me, that's like 20 pills a day! So, I'm curious how many you all are taking.

TIA Myheart :heart:
    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
    - George Jackson

How many pills a day?

I take aout 50 a day. Sounds crazy. But I think (hope) they are doing some good.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

How many pills a day?

Yes it sounded crazy to me too that's why I posted the question, WOW 50! I'm going to have to rotate them or something because I have a delicate stomach.

Thanks
      - George Jackson

Comment

How many pills a day?

MyHeartIsDrenched, I take the all one, so that eliminates a bunch of pills, then I take about 5 supps, the Primrose Oil and some L-glut, other amino acids. Suz
        The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

How many pills a day?

50 pills sounds excessive. Wow, I could not choke that much down. Do you take the All-One? Like Suzanna said it eliminates a lot of pills.

In general I take the All-one which I mix with l-glutamine powder and drink with juice in the morning
          6-8 kudzu
          One B-50
          1-2 milk thistle
          One Gaba

Some days I take other things like COQ10 and phosphatidyl choline and MSM powder, but these are not an every day thing.....
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

How many pills a day?

Holy crap - that is a lot of vitamins/pills.

When I first quit drinking, I was taking a B-50, Omega 3/6/9 twice a day, St. John's Wort (3 times a day), Folic Acid, Vitamin C and a multi vitamin. Don't over do it..... it will make you sick. Our liver's are overloaded enough, be careful. Taking too much will cause toxicity in your system.

Now I take a Multi-vitamin, Omega 3/6/9 (twice a day), B-6/12, and my meds.

Make sure you eat properly..... this will give you the nutrients you need as well.

Comment

How many pills a day?

Hi guys,
              Do you mind me asking here if anyone suffers from an upset tum(the runs-sorry to talk tiolet)I take the All one,EPO,Kudzu,Mag,milk thisle,B-5o,and Lglut.All these taken at the mimimal recommended dose.It has resulted in me stopping a few times which has led to replase.Feel like i am giong backwards!Any comments welcome.

Comment

How many pills a day?

Have you tried cutting out one at a time to see which is giving you the problem?
                It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

How many pills a day?

Thanks Flip,I will try that.Think it could be the Magnesium.Will try that first.

Comment

How many pills a day?

i would have thought of that one first to....
                    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

How many pills a day?

I just added them up - I take 22 spread out over the day on aregular basis!!!!
                      Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

How many pills a day?

well, we did once have a thread about the runs but i can't remember what it was called!

Comment

How many pills a day?

Magnesium is a problem, heck they prescribe the stuff to make you "go"...as in "Milk of Magnesia". I know I'm deficient in it because I had my hair tested but I cannot tolerate it.
                          - George Jackson

Comment

How many pills a day?

I just found that there are several magnesium creams on the market and they are considered to be an excellent form of magnesium supplementation. Wow, bypass the whole digestive tract and go transdermal, sounds good to me!
                            - George Jackson

Comment

Working...
                            X