Recommended reading: Listmania #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone is welcome to recommend books. Many in our first round are included on Amazon's "Listmania", which you'll find here. Suggestions for new titles may be posted in this forum or emailed to My Way Out, Innovative Treatment for Alcohol Dependence.

Each Amazon list is limited to 25 books, so we'll create new ones as we go. Feel free to share titles that have moved and inspired you--or those that you've just plain enjoyed!

And be sure to join in on the discussions below...

RJ

Thanks for the site. I have been looking for Audio CD's and they have some.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

French Women Don't Get Fat

Hi all. I am a couple of days into the book "French Women Don't Get Fat" by Mireille Guiliano. It was given to me by a friend, (wondering if she thinks I have a weight prob.... hmmm.....). I don't think I do, but could lose 10 pounds....

For those who haven't read it, it is a good read. (Especially for us whom want to lose a few and learn how to eat properly).

It also teaches you about 'overindulgence'. I know it is in the 'food sense' but it can be applied to any type of addiction. It is not your typical diet book, but teaches you that all of these fad diets aren't good for you and you end up crashing and burning depriving yourself. This teaches you how to eat everything in moderation - and all about portions. Kind of interesting.

Just wanted to share. Now that I am not drinking, I have time to actually read, which is a past time I really loved.

Comment

Oooops, sorry.... I had a brain fart moment there. Should of started a new thread.... sorry, sorry, sorry!!! :H

Comment

Link is broken RJ:upset:
          :h :h :h :h

Comment

Working...
          X