Made it past day 8!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made it past day 8!

Wow - havn't made it past day 8 in a very long time. :thanks: to all of you, who help and encourage me to get through this. I had a rough day yesterday, the cravings were driving me nuts nfire:. Well, here's Friday again, last weekend wasn't to bad, but latley the cravings have been awful, pretty much since day 5. Hoping to get through the weekend. Maybe I will go buy some non alcoholic beer. I wish everyone a GREAT weekend.

Twosox

Made it past day 8!

Well done on day 8. When I have tried non alcoholic wine it did make me crave the
    real stuff, so not too sure about the beer, full of calories also. Whatever you decide
    I wish you continued success.
    Love Paula. x

Comment

Made it past day 8!

So pleased for you Twosox........keep up the good work!!!

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Made it past day 8!

Thank you Paula and Starlight Impress. You have a goodpoint Paula, I was thinking the same thing, maybe I won't just incase.

Twosox

Comment

Made it past day 8!

well done twosox!!!
          "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Made it past day 8!

:goodjob: well done twosox, your doing so well. i have to say that i agree with paula though about the alcohol free beer, your doing so well twosox. i love the taste of beer, larger, wine etc.........but i drink for the buzz and to get drunk. i know if i had af beer etc it would definately increase my cravings. please be careful twosox, like we've all said your doing soooooo well. keep it up.
            :l
            want
            x
            AF since April 8th 2008 :kudos::rays:

Snake....... come crawling,
            There's fire in your eyes,
            Bite me, excite me,
            I'll learn to realize.

The poison transmuted,
            Brings eternal flame.
            Open me to heaven,
            To heal me again.

Comment

Made it past day 8!

I never liked beer anyway, so no comment about the non-alkie sort---but those phony wines are simply garbage (waaaayyyy too sweet) and remind me of Shirley Temples. Now, at parties, I've found that drinking diet tonic with a twist of lime feels festive and tastes good (gin was never my tipple, so don't miss it in the glass and am not tempted to splash any in.)

Similarly, at a morning festivity where the Bloody Marys are flowing, I just have a Virgin one with plenty of spice! Makes me feel less like "poor little AF me"...

But if faux-beer gets you past the "itch", go on and guzzle it! The calories can't be any worse than the Real Thing!
              Jane Jane

Comment

Working...
              X