Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Ordered

:new:
    I've just ordered Topa and Kudzu. I have read MWO and am now at the point that I have to make this work. I have a 3 month old son, and I can't raise him the way I was raised by a drunken father. My old man is an alcoholic, like me, but has been AF for over 18 years. I've always told myself that I would not be my father, but I'm following in very close footsteps. This is my first child, and I'm 39 years old. I need to wake up and make a change. That's my reason for coming hear and ordering meds. I did the meds thing with smoking this year and it was a total success. I took Chantix for 12 weeks and quit a 15 year tobacco addiction in that time. So, I'm hoping the Topa will be of the same ilk as the Chantix was.
    Thanks for listening.

Just Ordered

Awesome!

Sounds good to me. Congratulations on quitting smoking! I think you will find quitting drinking much easier because of it, the two go hand in hand...one triggers the other, Ugh!

Take care of that little cutie..... I have two sons myself : )

Myheart
    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
    - George Jackson

Comment

Just Ordered

Hi Tour Tech and welcome.
      You have a wonderful reason for quitting........a wee new baby needs the best of care, and we can`t possibly manage that when drinking to excess.Like you say, you managed to quit the ciggies after 15 yrs..........you can do this too, to allow you to really enjoy the infant yrs. with your child.

Wishing you love and strength,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Working...
      X