Hello Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone

I hope I can find the help I need here. I've been on Topamax for over a year now but it doesn't seem to be working (I guess I have been half-a$$ing things). Maybe reaching out with others to will help - I'm only 27 and I don't want this vice to destroy my life. I've been in a new city for a few years and the drinking helps with the lonelines. I fear I'm already close to ruining my career. I just came off a horrible 5 day bender and I want to quit more than anything.

Hello Everyone

Hi Mamacint,
    You have made the step in the right direction!!!
    I haven't been here that long and these WONDERFUL people have helped me make such a dramatice change in my life !!!
    You will find no judgement from these KIND folks only support!
    I have not been on the Topa but I have the supplements and the CD's and they work!
    I have tried a lot of times to gain control and for the first time I think I found somthing that WORKS for me.
    Just keep comming here and reading and posting amd you will be amazed at what what will happen in your life.
    I thank RJ and everybody for my new found persptive on life and I think it will do the same for anyone who comes here with a open mind!!!
    I hope only the best for you and hope to hear from you soon.

Love and Respects
    Bob

Comment

Hello Everyone

Hello mamacint. You can quit. Dont wait tell the cops come thay are not nice to drunks who harm there wifes. My wrist still hurts and is numb. Especially if they take the call at the hopital and come looking for you. It is very scary. Then its off to jail. then court, then you lose everything that God gave you that money cant buy, love repect family etc, etc. Iam not trying to scare you but rock bottom is no place for anybody. It is hell on earth and no drug or boooze will help. Stay here with us we will help you just have to want it. ECHOME

Comment

Hello Everyone

Echo,
        Are you able to talk to your wife?
        I can almost feel your pain and can totally feel your resolve way to go brother!!!

Bob

Comment

Hello Everyone

Welcome mamacint. Good on you for taking on this problem now, you are still young. Have you read the book? My advice is to start taking supplements in large portions right away in preparing for getting off booze. And read as much as you can on here. Come back and tell us more about yourself. We're all here to support and not judge. See you back here soon?
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Hello Everyone

Echome, maybe you should start a separate thread about this, what happened with your wife? I'm sure you will get a lot of responses. It seems like you might need to talk about this.
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Hello Everyone

Hi Mamacint and welcome,
              keep reading and posting on this site, try to think positive, try the hypno tapes.
              You are on the right track, because you have admitted you have a problem.
              Love. Paula.

Comment

Hello Everyone

Echome, I agree with Beatle.

Comment

Hello Everyone

Hi mamacint and welcome.
                  Wow!!!.......27!!!............count yourself lucky to be addressing your drinking at such a young age..........most of us are a good deal older and have thrown much of our best years away on the booze.

You`ll find loads of support here to help........am almost 2 mths. sober, thanks to M.W.O. and all the great people here.

Wishing you love and strength,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Working...
                  X