exhausted/dizzy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exhausted/dizzy

Have been taking all the MYO supplements in the smallest reccommended doses plus my normal 1/2 stilnoct sleeping pill (which I've been taking for years). Don't take the Calms Forte at bedtime as well). This morning I felt like I'd been drugged. Although my sleep is full of vivid dreams, I could bearly pull myself out of bed. Have vertigo, and exhaustion. Know I'm not fluey. Does anyone know why this is or what I can do.
    Thanks. (P.S. Today's day 4 AF, was on 1 - 1 1/2 bottles of wine a night).
    :thanks:

exhausted/dizzy

Cook, this could well be due to withdrawal symptoms which peak at about day 3-4-5... be careful, monitor yourself and if necessary get to the hospital.
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

exhausted/dizzy

you got me worried. Rang GP. She asked me if I was shaky. I said 'no' and she said maybe it's flu. I know it isn't, but she does know my full story so I don't know what to make of it. Just have to take it easy I guess.

Comment

exhausted/dizzy

Sorry, didn't mean to alarm you, but you have to be aware of what may be happening. Good decision to ring, at least you have her on your side and she knows where you're at.

I still think it may be the side effects of coming off the wine however. I drank 1-2 bottles at night too and the first few days (maybe a week?) was awful in terms of dizzy spells and feeling so bloody tired I could hardly function. I've been here long enough and read enough to know that this is normal for newly sober people.

I'm speaking to my counsellor tomorrow (she's now a good friend) and I'll ask her what she thinks (alcohol is her 'specialty'). It's 10pm here, so wont be back on line for 12 or so hours.

F.
        It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

exhausted/dizzy

Hi cook,
          Sorry you`re feeling rough.......hope you pick up soon.
          Well done on the AF days.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Working...
          X