DAY 5 AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAY 5 AF

Started recovery yesterday. I hurt so bad this morning. I miss My family. I love them so much. Please keep praying for my family. Thank you. ECHOME

DAY 5 AF

PS I cannot and will not drink again.

Comment

DAY 5 AF

Echome,

I actually have prayed for your family and you several times this week!! :h

You have a very long, hard road to travel to get back to the right path but it appears you have started that journey. Keep your chin up, keep your faith and look forward, not backward. Only use the past as a learning experience for a much better future.

Take care and may God Bless your wife, your children, and yourself.

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

DAY 5 AF

We`re all praying for your family ECHOME, and especially praying that you find the strength to stay sober to hopefully reunite you with your loved ones.

Much love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

DAY 5 AF

ECHOME..... I don't post very much at all. I have been following your story and my heart goes out to you. You seem very sincere and are working very hard to heal yourself and your family... I hope your pain starts turning to hope. Pain is such a negative thing we do to ourselves. Think positive. You are doing really great. 5 Days is awsome. And it sounds like your wife really loves you too. She just wants to see action.. which you are doing. Good luck to you and like others on this site... I sit and wait for the moment you come to us and say.. she is giving you another chance and you have your baby girl and family back.. Stay positive and remember what got you here... Hugs to you and prayers to you.
          DJ

Comment

DAY 5 AF

Echome, i am on day 5 as well. I am also praying for you.

Comment

DAY 5 AF

hey there echome. i'm just wanting you to know you are doing really well. i know the pain is great. i feel it in each and every letter you write. please take care of yourself and be gentle with you. your wife and family love you very much. and i'm praying each and every moment that you will learn to love you as well. smiles bootsie
              :welcome:

Comment

Working...
              X