Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to myo

hello,

I just created a sign in account. I just purchased the pdf book yesterday. I have a lot to do to get started but wanted to say hello.

Alby

New to myo

I ment mwo

Comment

New to myo

Hello and welcome! Your going to find lots of friends with support here! Glad you made it!

Comment

New to myo

welcome Alby,this place is great !!

Comment

New to myo

Welcome

:new: too Alby and they're all like this :hug:

:welcome: again !

b

B

Comment

New to myo

Hi Alby
            Welcome. Funny, I also called it MYO for about a week before I realised.
            I joined 5 weeks ago and read the book and heaps of posts. Reading the posts really helped me to get the ball rolling. Havent had a drink for 38 days now. Feelin great.
            Anyway good luck with it all.
            Aussie

Comment

New to myo

Hi Alby and welcome.
              Wishing you love and strength for the journey ahead.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

New to myo

Welcome. Feel free to share your story. You will find great support here.

Julie

Comment

New to myo

Hi Alby & :welcome:

You have found the best place ever, this group are really supportive and we are all her for you....

Love & Hugs ....
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

New to myo

Hi Alby,

A big welcome type wave from ME too!:welcome:

Satori
                    "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

New to myo

Wecome Alby

Hi, I am also new here, I hope you will find these forums as helpful as i do!:welcome:

Comment

New to myo

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I have a lot to do to prepare myself.

Comment

New to myo

hey marbella and alby welcome and sohappy you are here. share your story and make sure that you allow yourself all the support that your heart can possibly fill itself up with.
                          :welcome:

Comment

New to myo

I am 39 and did not start drinking until 7 years ago in 2000 when I graduated from college and received a promotion. My motto was alway work hard and party hard. I deserved to party hard since I work so hard was my thinking. I drink about a descent bottle of vodka in less than a week with some beer. The vodka is straight - nothing added. I have a wife and 3 boys ages 10, 12 and 16. On occasion, my wife and children see that I drink too much and probably more than I am willing to believe. Most of my drinking starts around 7:00 pm. I will drink vodka till about midnight almost every night. My kids still hang around with me at night after they are done playing. We either watch baseball or a movie(weekends) together. I am fun when I drink but I know that they would rather have a sober Dad. And I know my wife would rather have a sober husband. The only time I take a day off is when I get so drained or do something stupid which is about a 10 day cycle. My wife does not know that I am on line getting some help. I am afraid that if I tell her and I fail, I will dissapoint her. I guess this is why I am here to work through some of these things.

Comment

Working...
                            X