Oh dear!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear!!

My husband came home tonight with a pack of 8 beers and 2 bottles of wine = I have drank the 2 bottles and am now drinking the half a bottle left from last night!!! I have to be up for the school run in 6 hours WHAT AM I DOING? I absolutely hate myself right now, so why cant I just go to bed?

Oh dear!!

Ah! newjen, this sobriety thing is a process........sorry that you will not be feeling great tomorrow.

All is not lost, if we slip up, we begin again.

Have you read the book...My Way Out? What part of the program are you working with. I started by just reading the board, joining in with some chat and then posting. Then it dawned on me, this is a Program...for the Program to work, I Have to Work the Program.....ALL the Program! What a concept..eh! Maybe you are already Working the Program, if you are...keep going! If not, perhaps it is time to start!

Good luck and Goodnight!
    Kate
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Oh dear!!

well, girl i didn't want to ask you also, have you gotten the book and following the program and all the supplements? without it, all you have is willpower and i will say for me that just never did the trick. i do say though i'm impressed you can type and write so well after that much booze. wow, i could never do that.
      :welcome:

Comment

Oh dear!!

Hi Newjen,

I can type and write well after so much booze. I always think logically. I have never done anything I regretted the next day other than the drinking. Have you tried the tapes yet? I am waiting for mine to arrive. Good luck my dear, hope your day isn't too awful tomorrow!

Luvya,

Myheart
        Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
        - George Jackson

Comment

Oh dear!!

well, my heart i'm way proud of you. i would say that after that much booze i've done some way damage by drunk emailing. oh my gawd. talk about embarrasing. why the next day i'd wake up and quickly run to the sent file and pray i didn't send anything out.
          so new jen. i don't know. maybe if you have a really bad hangover like i get now if i drink then drinking will not seem like a good idea. i don't know i just can't even think the next day. maybe it's the kudzo or the topamax but the hang over is killer. so good luck and welcome. i'm really glad you are here.
          :welcome:

Comment

Oh dear!!

I wouldn't be proud, for some reason my brain tolerates alcohol, but my body doesn't. I could kill myself with what I drink. I am doing better but still.
            Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
            - George Jackson

Comment

Working...
            X