Oh Dear South African cricket boys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a disappointment! I'm not a big cricket fan but watched last night's game against India and was pulled in by HOW BADLY we played! We were doing so well and that was just embarrassing!!:upset:

Hopefully we stay on the up and up in rugby! Posted on General about sorry England but now I've decided to hide in the Guy's Group with my tail between my legs.

Go Springboks - make us proud!

Any thoughts on who you guys think will play in the final of the RWC?
    Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
    Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Beats the heck out of me Deilight...sorry. Last time I played cricket was in the 80's in Oz. It was fun but haven't followed it. Getting hit hard with a cricket ball is a very unpleasant experience! like a little canon ball...ow!
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Cricket,
      As an american I don't understand the game. We usually call exterminaters to take care of the creditors ! But I understand sports and how important it is to all of us.....Far well!!!!IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

I'm English and do not have a clue, sorry

Comment

Deilight

I don't know cricket but I feel ur pain in losing. My Broncos (american football) lost....yesterday too :upset:

Comment

Delighted to find a fellow South African

Deilight

never got to see that match but could not believe we lost, I also hope we do better in the buggers - be joining you on the couch for this one.
            Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending

Comment

Working...
            X