Hypnotherapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypnotherapy

I went back and read the post that RJ recommends reading which looks like a compilation of a lot of old posts re: it.

I am just wondering how much success you've all had with it. I have a feeling it would work well for me but don't know a thing about hypnosis.

How many of you did NOT notice a difference?

How many of you noticed a difference?

I'm thinking of buying the set that is directed toward Mom's.

Hypnotherapy

They work. I did not try them for a long time and then when I finally did, they helped me sleep so well and they took away the constant focus on wine that I had. Cannot really explain it, but they work. Give them a try!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Hypnotherapy

They do work for me.
      I like the second part of the "Clearing" one and I actually have been able to sleep much better with the "sleep learning" one
      My hubby is a LOUD snorer so I use headphones....

They all are good and have helped.

:welcome: to MWO
      Nancy "Belle"
      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Hypnotherapy

i have them on the ipod and on repeat so every nite for a year i have been playing those tunes when i sleep. it is weird to not have them playing. now i should be playing them during the day. so i'll kick that in now. thanks for the reminder.
        :welcome:

Comment

Hypnotherapy

Hi, I have been listening to them for a month. They work for me. I also like the second part of the "clearing" one. I play the subliminal recording as "background" as I am doing other things around the house. I don't know how it works, but it does.
          They are so relaxing for me that I went to the bookstore and bought two others "Living Peace" and Deepak Chopra's "Soul of Healing (2CD's) The second CD is on Chakra balancing and clearing. Never been into clearing Chakra's before but figure the more I can clear the better!
          All relieve my stress! Good luck........Beachmusic

Comment

Hypnotherapy

bootcampbarbie;198476 wrote: i have them on the ipod and on repeat so every nite for a year i have been playing those tunes when i sleep. it is weird to not have them playing. now i should be playing them during the day. so i'll kick that in now. thanks for the reminder.
            Are these downloadable from the internet or did you transfer them from home?

Comment

Hypnotherapy

no, i took the cds and put them on itunes. then i downloaded them on to my ipod so i can listen to them always. then i plug ipod in to stereo so i have them on the speakers. i like that repeat function. nice
              :welcome:

Comment

Hypnotherapy

I have just received my CD's today and I have done the same - they are all on my ipod. I have a mini docking station on the cabinet next to my bed so I am going to start this evening at bedtime.

I have been AF for 7 days this evening, sounds good but my drinking pattern is a binge cycle. Usually I can go anything from 7-10 days without a single drop then WHAM it's anything from 12 - 36 hours of intense blitz- style drinking. I am then out of action for a day or so of being very ill indeed and gradually get back to health before the next session.

When I don't drink I am very much into fitness to a competitive level so already have some of the supplements.

I feel very positive and with the ipod next to the bed makes it very easy.

Comment

Hypnotherapy

Do you have to be sober to use the hypnotherapy cds

Comment

Hypnotherapy

i would start them even if not sober. the more positive stuff you can fill you head with the better.

good luck

(although luck has nothing to do with it)

Comment

Hypnotherapy

Throughout my years of trying different support, therapies and counselling I have learned (although I have not been completely successful yet) that being under the influence makes you unreceptive to change.

Comment

Working...
                      X