Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am a functional subtype what about you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll be on the lookout then for you all. somehow married women make great wing women. lol oh why i have one actually now how do i get him over to you. he's sooo great. let's see a normie, 47, no kids, 6'5, built very um well. in finance. said he simply can't date a excuse the expression barbie lol, or youngster 20/35, no models or actresses, or stupid. can not have sex with stupid women. see you gotta love my buddy. now, can i drop ship him somewhere? religion doesn't matter but oh and not bitter he said. please not bitter. hahahahaha
    :welcome:

Comment

Am definitely not bitter, but!!!!........would he perhaps accept "a little acidic"??? lol

Comment

ah i think he could acidic? as long as she is funny and smart. hahahahaahhaaha just not bitter party of one. oh and i forgot to say eric is way handsome....... okay, drop ship to where? tis hard to kidnap a 6'5 or 6'7 guy when you are only 5'4 but i'll certainly get out the wheelbarrel and give it a go.

let's see i have quite a few others as well. as it is hard for these decent guys to find non gold diggers in my town. oh i have my buddhist hottie. hummm persian hotties, hummmmm spiritual zen master. hummmmm and then a few play boys. take your pick ladies that is all i can think of at the moment.

Comment

oh gosh i completely forgot my pretty famous indian, author spiritualist. he's taking sexy back. how big can i get boxes?

Comment

I dub Barbie the MWO Matchmaker!

Comment

ACtually I kinda like the sound of your eric, so I'll send the money for the airfare. just give me your credit card details and I'll take care of everything! lol
              It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Well well well, a secret dating thread ..........

The things that we find hidden here when we are supposed to be working
                sigpicXXX

Comment

Well, us Single Girls have to do something to while away the hours, BB.........men seem rather a good idea, no??? lol

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Starlight Impress;199403 wrote: Well, us Single Girls have to do something to while away the hours, BB.........men seem rather a good idea, no??? lol

Starlight Impress x
                    Can't fault you starlight .......:H
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

I luv that this is under "Research" :H

Comment

Naturally hart........and the selection process is soooooooo much fun!!! lol

Comment

ok you crazies interesting how this thread has evolved into a dating site. . The title of this thread is so deceiving. I am laughing over here
                          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Well we figure only loonies like us will find it! :H

Comment

"loonies like us"........?????????............speak for yourself, hart!!!...........I`m a perfectly sane, albeit surprisingly single woman!!! LMAO

Comment

hart;199601 wrote: Well we figure only loonies like us will find it! :H
                                yeah what loonie would start a thread like this one.
                                anyone find a date yet?
                                You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Working...
                                X