PDA

View Full Version : I am a functional subtype what about you?

Pages : [1] 2

trixietrack
September 21st, 2007, 02:28 PM
yes and I am working on improving myself it's going slow mainly because of too many triggers, but I am well on my journey.

hart
September 21st, 2007, 02:48 PM
Well I usually describe myself as a blond woman, functional subtype sounds like an alien or drone or something :H

bootcampbarbie
September 21st, 2007, 03:01 PM
i prefer to think of myself as an amazing amazonian hot full bodied (well at least the top because they are add ons lol) superior type. but i suppose sub type subtrafuge could even be a whole new category.

IAD
September 21st, 2007, 05:56 PM
Unless are brains are fried.....We are all funtionals. We are the best employees that an organisation could have ! We work hard, and never stop. It's ironique !

Flip
September 21st, 2007, 06:53 PM
I am a 44 y/o SWF, looking for a M with a GSOH, educated, employed, and an interest in motorcylce touring.

Cinders
September 21st, 2007, 07:10 PM
Flip,

GSOH???

Cindi

Flip
September 21st, 2007, 07:11 PM
I can see you've never been on the internet dating scene!!
GSOH = good sense of humour!!

IAD
September 21st, 2007, 07:22 PM
Flip,
Are you trying to pick someone up ? Thought I'ld ask. Very aqward. :cool: IAD

Flip
September 21st, 2007, 07:31 PM
Darling, I'm ALWAYS trying to pick up! why, are you interested? lol

September 22nd, 2007, 05:27 AM
Sure made me laugh, Flip.........internet dating is a thing of the past for me now though........
I mean, who the hell could have the "balls" to meet a strangaaaa stone cold sober??? LMAO

Flip
September 22nd, 2007, 05:46 AM
I haven't done it for years now, got sick of meeting men with an IQ of 40 and a beer gut that would put Yogi bear to shame!

September 22nd, 2007, 06:16 AM
Aye, and all those seeking a lady for a "seeeeeeeeerius relationship", when all they really sought was a layyyyyyyydee for a quick s***!!! LMAO

Flip
September 22nd, 2007, 06:31 AM
yeah, they think we are all so desperate we'll over look how ugly they are.

IAD
September 22nd, 2007, 10:07 AM
Ladys,
You are all beautifull to me ! IAD:cool:

September 22nd, 2007, 10:49 AM
Awwwww, thanks ever so much IAD.......you are a Sweetie........ but it`s the single ones you`ll find Flip, FMF and myself squabblin` over!!! ha ha ha

Starlight Impress x

bootcampbarbie
September 22nd, 2007, 01:05 PM
i'll be on the lookout then for you all. somehow married women make great wing women. lol oh why i have one actually now how do i get him over to you. he's sooo great. let's see a normie, 47, no kids, 6'5, built very um well. in finance. said he simply can't date a excuse the expression barbie lol, or youngster 20/35, no models or actresses, or stupid. can not have sex with stupid women. see you gotta love my buddy. now, can i drop ship him somewhere? religion doesn't matter but oh and not bitter he said. please not bitter. hahahahaha

September 22nd, 2007, 01:09 PM
Am definitely not bitter, but!!!!........would he perhaps accept "a little acidic"??? lol

bootcampbarbie
September 22nd, 2007, 01:30 PM
ah i think he could acidic? as long as she is funny and smart. hahahahaahhaaha just not bitter party of one. oh and i forgot to say eric is way handsome....... okay, drop ship to where? tis hard to kidnap a 6'5 or 6'7 guy when you are only 5'4 but i'll certainly get out the wheelbarrel and give it a go.

let's see i have quite a few others as well. as it is hard for these decent guys to find non gold diggers in my town. oh i have my buddhist hottie. hummm persian hotties, hummmmm spiritual zen master. hummmmm and then a few play boys. take your pick ladies that is all i can think of at the moment.

bootcampbarbie
September 22nd, 2007, 01:31 PM
oh gosh i completely forgot my pretty famous indian, author spiritualist. he's taking sexy back. how big can i get boxes?

hart
September 22nd, 2007, 02:52 PM
I dub Barbie the MWO Matchmaker!

Flip
September 22nd, 2007, 05:26 PM
ACtually I kinda like the sound of your eric, so I'll send the money for the airfare. just give me your credit card details and I'll take care of everything! lol

betty boop
September 24th, 2007, 05:06 AM
Well well well, a secret dating thread ..........

The things that we find hidden here when we are supposed to be working ;) :cool:

September 24th, 2007, 07:19 AM
Well, us Single Girls have to do something to while away the hours, BB.........men seem rather a good idea, no??? lol

Starlight Impress x

betty boop
September 24th, 2007, 07:51 AM
Starlight Impress;199403 wrote: Well, us Single Girls have to do something to while away the hours, BB.........men seem rather a good idea, no??? lol

Starlight Impress x
Can't fault you starlight .......:H

hart
September 24th, 2007, 10:43 AM
I luv that this is under "Research" :H

September 24th, 2007, 11:15 AM
Naturally hart........and the selection process is soooooooo much fun!!! lol

trixietrack
September 24th, 2007, 11:54 AM
ok you crazies interesting how this thread has evolved into a dating site. . The title of this thread is so deceiving. I am laughing over here

hart
September 24th, 2007, 01:36 PM
Well we figure only loonies like us will find it! :H

September 24th, 2007, 01:53 PM
"loonies like us"........?????????............speak for yourself, hart!!!...........I`m a perfectly sane, albeit surprisingly single woman!!! LMAO

trixietrack
September 24th, 2007, 04:49 PM
hart;199601 wrote: Well we figure only loonies like us will find it! :H
yeah what loonie would start a thread like this one.
anyone find a date yet? :)

September 24th, 2007, 05:00 PM
Ssshhhhhhh trix.........you`ll waken Flip.........I want them all to myself!!! lol

trixietrack
September 24th, 2007, 05:07 PM
ok then, but you are gonna be one busy dolly lol

hart
September 24th, 2007, 05:25 PM
All but George, u know I get him.

September 24th, 2007, 05:27 PM
Hmmmm.........maybe I`ll allow Flip one or two then..........if she`s especially nice to me on wakening!!! LMAO

September 24th, 2007, 05:29 PM
"Your" George is perfectly safe from me hart.........told ya........he`s sooooooo not my type!!! ha ha ha

September 24th, 2007, 05:30 PM
Holy shit!!!!........here comes trouble........Flip`s awake!!! lol

Flip
September 24th, 2007, 05:45 PM
I'M AWAKE!! And I want a piece of the action!!! who do I get???

hart
September 24th, 2007, 05:46 PM
Who told Flip about r functional subtype/dating club? Actually not a bad moniker :H

Flip
September 24th, 2007, 05:48 PM
Excuse me Hart! but if you read back through this thread, you will see it was indeed ME who threw this onto the dating thread in the first place!

thereofre, by rights, I should have first pick at the men!

hart
September 24th, 2007, 06:12 PM
Okay, but u know the rule, No George for anyone but me!;)

bootcampbarbie
September 24th, 2007, 07:00 PM
let's see now, the director of all the men standing around waiting to be airlifted to your door is back on the site. let's see drop shipping is available or fed ex. now i have alot of names here but no george. did he get added into the back and i didn't see him? well, i just added a few extras to the group and i also went back and interviewed a few of the persians. one by the way is a prince. swear to god. and although a bit overweight, god he is handsome. hhum.
and i'm married so i should know. okay, i've added in a few more from this weekends patrol on sunset strip. we have a really very tall and very nice comedien. i should make nicknames up for them all. hummm caucasion and quick wit i'd say late 40's. and we added, a real looker. 45 built like a mac truck and i mean boddy builder. his arms are the size of two of my legs. nicest guy i've met and a dr. hummm. i got my physical from him. 260 all muscle and oh i don't know 5'10? i didn't really get my physical. he's a big time construction dude here builds 30 Milllion dollar homes and such.
so let's see i have a rock star, oh yeah producer, 5 films this year in his 50's from montreal, hunky contractor, 3 persians including a prince, eric the finance man that is like climbing a tree. oh and indian guru. Oh, and 5 time world fitness champion, he is asian and wow, top of his class at westpoint i'm going to say late 30's. bootcamp anyone????

so since this is for you single gals. i think this wing woman is DOING A LOT OF RESEARCH FOR YOU. just trying to do my part :)
all IQS are well over 40 flippers

Flip
September 24th, 2007, 08:57 PM
Ill take the comedian thanks, I can imagine us lying in bed trying to out joke each other.....lol

September 25th, 2007, 03:30 AM
Hmmmm..........I don`t know that it`s acceptable for you to have swooped on having first pick while I was in The Land of Nod, happily dreaming of "Barbie`s Boys",Flip!!!.......but, I suppose I`ll excuse you, since you ONLY claimed "the joker" LMAO

Barbie, I`m torn between the Persian Prince and eric the finance man, so best send me both on 14 days` approval !!! ha ha ha

Cheers Barbie!!!

Your "bestest" friend, Starlight Impress x

Flip
September 25th, 2007, 03:47 AM
Star, I think ERic the finance man is actually Bootsie's husband - if she's trying to get rid of him there's got to be something wrong with him!

September 25th, 2007, 04:53 AM
No worries, Flip..........I`ll just take your comedien in place of Eric, `cos when he sees that enormous fat arse in your avatar, he`s gonna run for the hills........no, make that the Scottish Glens!!!! lol

Flip
September 25th, 2007, 07:15 AM
oh my, I"m soooo upset ! you've made me cry!! does my arse really look fat in these shorts???
Anyway, have the damned comedian, I don't like competition.
I want money, Brains and sex.

September 25th, 2007, 07:20 AM
Ditto to the money and brains, Flip, only I demand FABULOUS sex........guess you`re a little more easily pleased than I. lol

Flip
September 25th, 2007, 07:26 AM
look star, at this point in my life any sex is fabulous, even better if there's a man involved.

September 25th, 2007, 07:30 AM
Hmmmm........I guess my high standards are making it too hard for the men I hit on then........lol

Flip
September 25th, 2007, 07:31 AM
poor buggers are probably scared to death - how about you keep you clothes ON next time you see a man?

September 25th, 2007, 07:36 AM
Honey...........I donned an entire suit of armour almost 2 verrrrrrrrry long years ago.....if ever I find a good`un........I`ll ask if he has a bruvva for my M.W.O. sex-starved Sista!! LMAO

Flip
September 25th, 2007, 07:45 AM
To dream the impossible dream, follow every rainbow.... lala la la la

September 25th, 2007, 07:59 AM
Well, MY favourite song is from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs........."One Day My Price Will Come.........." LMAO

Flip
September 25th, 2007, 08:24 AM
Price? are you on special or is that your everyday price?

September 25th, 2007, 08:50 AM
Now listen up, Sweetie.........I`ll have you know that I`m "luxury goods"!! LMAO

hart
September 25th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Barbie, I think u'll have to get twins for Flip and Star, easy enuf, with the comedian, rich, funny standards.......one sex is secondary the other needs to be a swordsman. Whew, glad I'm not matchmaking!!!! :egad:

bootcampbarbie
September 25th, 2007, 11:27 AM
wow, this is challanging. well, just be clear. i'm not giving away my hubby. he is way handsome hawaiin guy. surf is up. so, nope can't give that away on any kind of special. and brains too. yummy. now i'm not sure how to rate all these handsome lads for the prowess in bed as i can't test drive. hubby has his limits. and of course they'd all say yeah baby. like what guy is going to say no i need work. in fact they all say hey we give lessons. lol now as a waiting measure til your packages arrive i was in a 6 star hotel on sunset strip and i went in their hotel store and low and behold. they had barbie toys. yep, they had a lipstick that is really a 4 speed um yep, secretly disquised. i bought the pink one. love that shade. and then they had the bestest. they had these adorable thong undies with yep a little hidden secret in the crotch. then this handy little remote control with 10 speeds. wow, and it is good to up oh 30 feet. well, i had to experiment. and it works through doors. wow, it is like the 8th wonder of the world. so, til i can sort out what package to drop ship you. that should tide you over. now the thong has two colors black with pink ribbon or black with black ribbon. why that matters i will never know. lol and fell off my barbie chair. oops guess i had the speed up tooooooo hiiiighghghghghghghghghhghgh

bootcampbarbie
September 25th, 2007, 11:28 AM
see the research i'm doing for you. oy veh.

bootcampbarbie
September 25th, 2007, 11:29 AM
where on earth am i going to find a swordsman????? maybe the persian prince is good with a sword....... i better make some subtle inquiries. hummmmm

hart
September 25th, 2007, 11:43 AM
Can I test drive? :wings:

September 25th, 2007, 12:10 PM
Tut tut hart........Barbie`s rules strictly state that only us single girls need apply, now........run along, will ya!!! LMAO

trixietrack
September 25th, 2007, 12:26 PM
bootcampbarbie see, I started this thread hoping you would set me up with a redneck with a PHD. you know any out there?

bootcampbarbie
September 25th, 2007, 12:51 PM
do you like women? lmao have plenty of those .... that fit that description trix love bootsie

trixietrack
September 25th, 2007, 02:07 PM
If they have a beat up truck and a killer library who cares what gender they are.:H

betty boop
September 25th, 2007, 02:34 PM
OMG this gets worse ..... or better??????:confused: :confused:

hart
September 25th, 2007, 02:53 PM
Why? I wasn't gonna keep them. Just test drive them! U r discrimating against me! :durn:

September 25th, 2007, 02:55 PM
Sorry hart hon.........it ain`t me that`s discriminating against you.......it`s that band of gold clamped on your finger!!! LMAO

Flip
September 25th, 2007, 04:46 PM
And I'm not going slops after anyone!

I'd like a pink one thanks boots.

hart
September 25th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Oh Flip when I get thru w/them they wouldn't be sloppy second just a little tired with that deer caught in the headlites look. I'll tell them to all jump in the hottub afterward so they will all be clorine fresh for you all. :lilangel:

Flip
September 25th, 2007, 05:25 PM
nope. Not acceptable. They will need super human strength and mental alertness to keep up with my demands.... sorry, you're out of the game!

September 25th, 2007, 05:29 PM
LMAO hart!!!!........SO, you can pull that band of gold back out your pocket and stick it back on that finga where it belongs!!!! ha ha ha..........God, I`m wicked!!!! ha ha ha

hart
September 25th, 2007, 05:46 PM
If you guys don't let me play I'll let out to everyone that the functional subtype forum is really a dating club!!!! Then u won't all have the pick of the litter, AND I'll hold my breath and stomp my legs:shocked:

bootcampbarbie
September 25th, 2007, 05:47 PM
ah well i'm going to have to find another pink one for you flip although they came in red and cherry as well. love that concept. i'd be rich if i invented that. darn it. so hart, i love that spunk you have. love it. it must be because you've reached that 1000 post making you a senior member. not sure i can go back to the fellas and say hey i have a bunch of "senior members" for you. ummm hummmm. hummmmm now i'm on a mission though for star and trix. must dawn my sunglasses and trench coat and hit the streets. boots will report in later. over and out. what am i thinking? i did round up two more today just like an hour ago. frick. okay, these are way sweet sweet fun and kind and way hottt. hottest attorney in town and still nice. goes after all the bad guys. bday coming up in october. and the personal trainer to the stars just back from aspen called me. he's now officially single and on the market. so word is traveling the globe. i have two more i'd say they are 5'10 mid 30's. can drop ship now also through UPS. barbie delivers.

bootcampbarbie
September 25th, 2007, 05:50 PM
ah harrt. you are such a cute kittie. lol it is RESEARCH. do you have any idea the sacrifices i am making for you all being your star reporter, scientist, gunea pig etc. wow, i mean and some of you i've only seen in the gallery with face masks in front. lol hahahahahahahahhaah. at least you know what i look like. ace reporter over and out

bootcampbarbie
September 25th, 2007, 05:51 PM
can it be called the functional subtype dating club? lmao

Flip
September 25th, 2007, 06:05 PM
That sort of behaviour doesn't work for 3 year olds Hart, and it aint going to work for you either. So take your husband and do with him what you will. Boy are you greedy!

Star and I are in the middle of a long drought here!

I like the sound of cherry, that's the one for me Boots.

No personal trainers thanks, they'll have me on top doing push-ups when all I want to do is lie there and take it....

Cinders
September 25th, 2007, 06:09 PM
TrixieTrack,

If you want a Redneck with a PhD, you need to come to Huntsville, Alabama!!

Believe it or not, we have a ton of PhD types there, lots of them are redneck, farm raised boys!! Some of them are even really cute but they are all engineers and pretty nerdy. :)

It is because of NASA, Redstone Arsenal (the missile research development center for the army), and the University of Alabama at Huntsville, which is the engineering school for the Univerisity of Alabama. Kind of a strange mix for the south.

I'll introduce you around but you do have to learn to say "big ole truck" and "ya'll." :H

Cindi

bootcampbarbie
September 25th, 2007, 07:02 PM
lmao flip... gosh i never though of that. guess poll dancing is out then. i was going to put up a few little resumes on craigs list/ i'll scratch that. but um she likes her lipstick. lol :) cindi. you are so cute. cute cute.

September 25th, 2007, 10:37 PM
Hmmmm......Flip is welcome to the cherry one, bootsie...........could I please have scarlet......the deluxe version of course.

I must say, the attorney sounds rather enticing........not quite sure if he could handle this paricular "head case" though........then again, perhaps I would enjoy putting the personal trainer through his paces........is amazing how flexible I am since the wine weight started dropping off, Flip!!!! LMAO

betty boop
September 26th, 2007, 08:28 AM
I want a bootsie lipstick ............

This thread is cracking me up .....

hart
September 26th, 2007, 10:00 AM
Okay, Change of plans, Star isn't gonna be here until Tuesday and she told me ;) that I was to try out all her new beaus for her in her absence. So as a good friend and an obedient servant I accept my new duty. :wings: What are friends for?

trixietrack
September 26th, 2007, 10:35 AM
hart;200142 wrote: Oh Flip when I get thru w/them they wouldn't be sloppy second just a little tired with that deer caught in the headlites look. I'll tell them to all jump in the hottub afterward so they will all be clorine fresh for you all. :lilangel:
hart you are such a bad dolly

trixietrack
September 26th, 2007, 10:39 AM
db2fromala;200174 wrote: TrixieTrack,

If you want a Redneck with a PhD, you need to come to Huntsville, Alabama!!

Believe it or not, we have a ton of PhD types there, lots of them are redneck, farm raised boys!! Some of them are even really cute but they are all engineers and pretty nerdy. :)

It is because of NASA, Redstone Arsenal (the missile research development center for the army), and the University of Alabama at Huntsville, which is the engineering school for the Univerisity of Alabama. Kind of a strange mix for the south.

I'll introduce you around but you do have to learn to say "big ole truck" and "ya'll." :H

Cindi
missile development center. oooh guess you have a place wher you can train people to talk like ya'll.

hart
September 26th, 2007, 10:41 AM
Yeah, but that was when I was thinking of myself, now I am just thinking of Star. So I'm a good dolly. :lilangel:

trixietrack
September 26th, 2007, 10:41 AM
betty boop;200344 wrote: I want a bootsie lipstick ............

This thread is cracking me up .....
you are soo sweet BB, all you want is the lipstick none of the other action huh? :h

Flip
September 26th, 2007, 03:47 PM
Hart, that tactic won't work either. There's no way Star would ask you to do that, besides, she asked ME to do it.

hart
September 26th, 2007, 04:03 PM
Flip, u r going for your own beau's that's why Star specifically asked me. Don't mess w/the facts!:tsk:

Flip
September 26th, 2007, 06:13 PM
FACTS??? what have facts got to do with this?

hart
September 26th, 2007, 06:33 PM
Excuse Me. Did u not realize this is Research about functional subtypes!!! That's very high faluting facts, I'll have u know.

Cinders
September 26th, 2007, 06:38 PM
TrixieTrack,

Yes, we have a place that will train you to say "ya'll" and also put you on a machine that will give you negative "g"s and weightlessness. We also have the "quietest" building in the world. (whatever the HELL good that does you.)

And Artificial Intelligence is really BIG in that area. It's called blondes!! LOL

Okay, so you make fun of us. I'll keep all the good lookin' redneck PhD's to myself, then.

They even open doors for me, walk me to my car and open my door; call me, my daughter and any female over the age of 16, ma'am. Oh, and would eat dirt and die before they walked in front of me into a restaurant, store or elevator. Try that in LA, NY, or NJ. LOL!!

I'll take the "ya'll" any day, thank you very much!!

Cindi

betty boop
September 27th, 2007, 04:03 AM
trixietrack;200391 wrote: you are soo sweet BB, all you want is the lipstick none of the other action huh? :h
Its the vibrating lipstick that I want trixie ..........

Flip
September 27th, 2007, 04:08 AM
ooh betty, what a naughty little thing you are!

I'd need something a little larger than a lipstick.....

tawnyfrog
September 27th, 2007, 04:10 AM
I know!

A dipstick!!!!!!!!!

Flip
September 27th, 2007, 04:17 AM
nah, I divorced him over 10 years ago.....

betty boop
September 27th, 2007, 05:14 AM
LOL .........

Beaches
September 27th, 2007, 07:01 AM
Wow this is some great research! Hilarious!

betty boop
September 27th, 2007, 07:07 AM
Sshhhh Beaches, don't tell anyone .....:H

hart
September 27th, 2007, 10:59 AM
That's funny, I divorced my dipstick 10 years ago too! Must have been a lot of dipsticks around, we unluckily took up with....... That's why I need to screen Star's beaus....to insure no dipsticks latch onto her......and to check they have a stick ;)

trixietrack
September 27th, 2007, 12:53 PM
betty boop;200693 wrote: Its the vibrating lipstick that I want trixie ..........
BB I thought, I thought you were so innocent. :)

bootcampbarbie
September 27th, 2007, 02:58 PM
AH WELL i have just the thing. now if you recall to tide you over i said i found Lipstick and then the ever so popular 10 speed vibrating panties. lmao wow, and i do mean 10 speedddddddddddddsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. haven't gotten the nerve to actually drive yet afraid i'd be in an accident. not sure how to explain that to an officer. well, i'm out doing research for this thread and all. and well, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm here just try it. humm. maybe this weekend. let's see what did i find for you yesterday. oh yeah. ahhhh i found you a few actually, 3. there is always the defining factor. they have to be kind in some way, good to women kind. and handsome. so, i found you promoter you know rockstars etc. but i have to say he's a youngen.. but wow, what about those eyes. yummy green eyes yummy. he's definitely the kind you kidnap. okay, oh and naughty boy well don't know how to explain him. he's in mortgage biz. don't know him that well but wow is he funnnyyy. i fell off barbie chair laughing quite a few times. and then oh yeah mr. yoga sensitive handsome guy, dark hair can do amazing pretzels with his anatomy. lol ummmmm yeaghhhhhhhhhh and he is i can't actually believe it really, single. how come all these guys are single. this is so crazy. anyway, that's it so far. wow, i'm starting to feel like a madam. hahahahaahhaha and wait til next week when i go to a few parties. oh gosh. that will be over the top. so there you have it. any body up for a circ de sole boy?

bootcampbarbie
September 27th, 2007, 03:01 PM
how could i forget??????? lorenzooooooooooo the most beautiful italian man in the world. well he's going to be playing his guitar and singing too somewhere in hollywood at an italian festival on friday. dooo fly over for that. i have vip passes ladies. oh yep PRESS PASSES

betty boop
September 27th, 2007, 05:44 PM
trixietrack;200884 wrote: BB I thought, I thought you were so innocent. :)
Trixie, have you never heard that the quiet ones are the worst???

Trust me, I'm naughty .............. :blush: Hubby loves it ..........

bootcampbarbie
September 27th, 2007, 06:23 PM
lipstick colors are:
pearly pink, cherry lust and the ever so popular passionate purple. lol all yours and ready to drop ship. includes batteries. :)

bootcampbarbie
September 27th, 2007, 06:36 PM
oh and red. is ...... red hot mama. standing by ace researcher.... bootsie

betty boop
September 28th, 2007, 09:47 AM
I'll have a red hot mama to match my dress .......

Thanks ace researcher bootsie ...........

IAD
September 28th, 2007, 11:54 AM
WOW ! I'm hyper ventilating ! Girls...I only thought men thought like this . Men are from Mars/Women from Venus ? Oh well life is very intersting! I learn new things every day ! Carry on.....IAD:cool:

betty boop
September 28th, 2007, 12:28 PM
IAD, if you tell the guys about this thread we will have to murder you in your sleep LOL ......

IAD
September 28th, 2007, 12:33 PM
Betty,
Oublade, oblada ! life goes on......IAD:cool:

hart
September 28th, 2007, 12:48 PM
IAD, u'd better be quiet about this, we are not just horny women, we are dangerous, I hear tell Barbie will put u in a circus highwire if you spill the beans!!!

Besides it's all research!:durn:

IAD
September 28th, 2007, 12:52 PM
Enough said !!
I will obey ! IAD:)

lucky 2.0
September 28th, 2007, 02:17 PM
There are whips for those who do not obey!

hart
September 28th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Can I be the whipper? :b&d:

betty boop
September 28th, 2007, 02:39 PM
Hart, you are road testing the men so I should really be the whipper ....

I have a long black leather whip ............

BTW whats said in this thread stays in this thread LOL ........

trixietrack
September 28th, 2007, 03:16 PM
IAD;201303 wrote: WOW ! I'm hyper ventilating ! Girls...I only thought men thought like this . Men are from Mars/Women from Venus ? Oh well life is very intersting! I learn new things every day ! Carry on.....IAD:cool:
men are from jersey city women are from paris

trixietrack
September 28th, 2007, 03:26 PM
BB you are just what we needed around here for discipline and obedience. Hart wow how intuitive of you.

betty boop
September 28th, 2007, 03:29 PM
Ok so I am the whipper, Bootsie is the researcher, hart is the road tester, trixie what role would you like????

tawnyfrog
September 28th, 2007, 03:47 PM
Girls go to Mars
To get more bras.
Boys go to Jupiter
To get more stupider.

:):H:):H

IAD
September 28th, 2007, 03:52 PM
Tawnyfrog,
Is that what you understand from that book ? Men & women relations have been set back to the stone age. Yes We can be Barberions, but can't we all get along. The human race dedends on it. IAD:)

trixietrack
September 28th, 2007, 03:57 PM
betty boop;201389 wrote: Ok so I am the whipper, Bootsie is the researcher, hart is the road tester, trixie what role would you like????
I am just looking for action:H guess my title could be action seeker

Flip
September 28th, 2007, 04:58 PM
Hang on a mintute here people - where's my role in all of this??

I'M the one who's single and desperate and Boots is getting ME a boy to play with!

There'll be NO road testing of my candidates, I'll be doing that myself! As for the whipping, I am an expert in all forms of brutal pain inflicting activities involving men.

Trixie, how about you be the nurse, to fix up their bloodied and bruised egos when I reject them?

tawnyfrog
September 28th, 2007, 05:02 PM
On your bike, Flip!

Shouldn't you be off shearing the rams? Or is that ramming the shears?

Flip
September 28th, 2007, 05:05 PM
Just about to pack and fuel up. But I need my coffee and MWO fix first! lol

betty boop
September 28th, 2007, 05:06 PM
Flip, you can test, then whip the rejects, then I will whip them again ...........

hart
September 28th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Okay, I won't road test flip's candidates, only Star's and anyone else who is too busy or otherwise inclined. Sigh, the sacrifices I make for the greater good. :wings:

betty boop
September 28th, 2007, 05:21 PM
So am I still chief Whipper???????? :b&d:

Flip
September 28th, 2007, 05:26 PM
yep! you whip the ones the Hart is testing for Star, I'll do my own. (always was an independant - some say greedy - little girl!)

bootcampbarbie
September 28th, 2007, 09:04 PM
well well what have i missed while ace researcher was out on the trail? we have whips, product testers, sheep shearing, someone going to mars and venus, and what's this relationship discussions from iad? lol remember iad this is about research. i'm merely supporting the cause. lol
i'm going to snoop out the farmers market this weekend and downtown to see what i can round up. i found you a real hottie yesterday. ohhh yeah. he sold his biz last year, great guy, so handsome, and sweet. i've known him for years. and he's independently wealthy. now, hummmm he does live on the beach and is 6' 7. i will interview him at lunch for you next week. now, one of my boys says to tell all of you beautiful women that he would love to speak farsi to you. that would be the persian prince. he can fly anywhere. he has his own plane. hummmmmmmm. well, it is a sexy language i will say that.
now on to find a circ de solle boy. then you can have wild circus sex. lmao.

bootcampbarbie
September 28th, 2007, 09:12 PM
ah and iad. we really do love obediance. love it.

October 1st, 2007, 01:52 PM
Listen up girls.......this is the "Script According to Star" (lol).........Flip is whipping her own guys and I`m whipping my own, into a frenzy naturally. LMAO

BB and hart!!!!!!.........you`re gonna have to content yourselves with your hubbies........sorry girls, but Flip and I are sharing ALL of Bootsie`s Boys just between the two of us..........25% to Flip and 75% to me...........WE HAVE NO MALES SURPLUS TO REQUIREMENTS.......ain`t that right Flip??

hart
October 1st, 2007, 03:19 PM
Somebody's got to let my play :upset:

October 1st, 2007, 04:40 PM
Will you pleazzzzz get a grip of yourself, hart.........how could Flip and I possibly let you play?........you`re a lawfully wedded wife(titter titter).........can`t be encouraging you to "play away" now, can we??? lol

Flip
October 1st, 2007, 04:49 PM
That's right, I want my own play things. You've already got one Hart & BB. But I think you have your maths wrong Star, those percentages aren't quite right. 75% to ME, 25% to you (my rejects of course).

October 1st, 2007, 04:56 PM
O.K., let`s be fair........50/50........I`ll very kindly allow you the 50% I "try before I buy"........deal??? lol

trixietrack
October 1st, 2007, 04:57 PM
betty boop;201462 wrote: So am I still chief Whipper???????? :b&d:
yes ma'am no one has taken your title. you might need a new whip though, yours is looking a bit worn out :)

trixietrack
October 1st, 2007, 04:58 PM
where is our beloved bootcamp barbie?
t

Flip
October 1st, 2007, 05:02 PM
No deal, Star. It's 50-50 FRESH ok?

October 1st, 2007, 05:40 PM
Aye, no worries, so...........let me at`em!!!......... Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........

hart
October 1st, 2007, 05:54 PM
If BB get's to whip I wanna do sooomething too. Can I clean them up after their ordeal?

October 1st, 2007, 05:58 PM
You think us daft hart?.........you just wanna chance to don your nurse`s outfit for our boys!!! Now!!!.........get back to hubby this instant!!! lol

bootcampbarbie
October 1st, 2007, 11:08 PM
hello all i have been out doing a whole lot of research and am very tired with blisters on my feet. phew. i have to say i have put a lot of miles on my tennis shoes. i looked through the paper and decided the best way to find you more test subjects was to attend an event that was happening downtown on saturday evening. 25000 people and 27 djs from around the world. nocturnal fantasy land. lmao. well, i called around and found yep, vip all access passes. turns out i had press passes. thank you as i didn't want to hang out with the masses. well, i found some real cuties for you. and then i found quite possibly the oddest test subjects on the planet but great for whipping. can't tell they were in costume. but all great for research. lol. so i had the stilt walkers. if you can get a high chair you can whip em. i also found a few running around in drag. lmao okay just spank those. beyond my comprehension. but then there are the cuties. mr. spain-- i'll call him don juan. mr. america. i'll call him captain courageous. mr. germany. let's call him franko. mr. latin dancer. let's call him latin dancer. and, mr. handsome. that's just a great name for him. and his 40th bday is coming up on friday the 12th. so come welcome him in the new year. so, we have the whipper. you could let hart be the spanker since she can't be the tester. lol. hubby was more than happy to help me pick out the nice looking gents. of course hubby did get mad at one gent that came up to me. i had to inform hubby that said gent was gay. lmao. i'd let him know with signal if i was in trouble. fell off my barbie chair. funny funny. okay ace reporter over and out

Flip
October 1st, 2007, 11:14 PM
WOW, I'm impressed with all the work you are putting in Boots! I sure do appreciate it though!

I think that with this many we'll have to sort them into Alphabetical order and keep score sheets.

I'm pretty good with Excel, so I'll knock up a speadsheet with automatice tallying facilities.

Spanking is too much fun, Hart's NOT allowed to join in! GET IT HART??? now bugger off and spank your own plaything.

bootcampbarbie
October 2nd, 2007, 12:02 AM
wait wait what about trixie and tawny. do they get some kind of action? was duck wanting to play? seems like such a shy ducky. just want to make sure all the single gals get to play. i wouldn't want to leave any of them out. there is just so much fun to be had on this research thread. oh and did i mention this weekend i'm attending a conference of say 1200 up and coming successful entrepreneurs from around the world. there must certainly be some new candidates there i can drop ship. phds, producers, inventors. ace research reporter over and out. :) for that i better dawn stillettos

Flip
October 2nd, 2007, 02:01 AM
nobody gets a taste until Star and I have made our selection. After we've decided which one/s we want for ourselves, the other girls can have slops.

tawnyfrog
October 2nd, 2007, 02:13 AM
Oh Boots, you're soooo thoughtful. Thank you for including me but ... I didn't want to tell everyone so I'll just tell you...

I'm actually undergoing treatment to have my shattered virginity restored. I've paid a lot of money but I think in the end it will be worth it. I shall be a born-again virgin. How blessed is that? When all work is completed I shall make my debut because I missed out on frocking up for the special Deb Ball when I was young.

I really appreciate you trying to match me up with a suitable paramour but this time round I'll pass. Thank you.

hart
October 2nd, 2007, 10:42 AM
Okay, you won't let me play, I'll hide in the bushes and take your pics of you all in your various escapades and blackmail u all into letting me take some smart part too! Tell me to bugger off will you!

trixietrack
October 2nd, 2007, 11:46 AM
hi flip and star I hope you don't tire them out too much. and BB make sure their bruises are healed when my turn comes up. I am ravenous

bootcampbarbie
October 2nd, 2007, 02:01 PM
oh i fully appreciate the aspects of becoming a born again virgin. i've done it many times. each time i was divorced i did it. kind of like a celebration. ummm well i didn't really date much i just married. :) but have been married now #4 for 10 years. so i think i finally did it right. so tawny i will hold your secret safe with me. heres to all the bovs of the world. i'm sure the girlsn will keep these little tad poles busy. i've rounded up at least 20 or so by now. and could make that number 100 so that they have enough to put in a nice little horsey corral. that should do it. if they wanted a few famous folks, i'll throw them in too just for a hoot. those press passes work wonders. and well a little something in their cocktail and they will follow you anywhere when you are dressed like barbie. :) so just trying to help my girlies out. my only challange with the stars is they usually have more problems than us. so i'm keeping it with the straights. they will be easy breezy. steve the yoga guy is still looking for someone to do the kama sutra positions with. and mr. prince is dieing over here of lonesome city. sigh.... i think my boys are getting restless. i should go throw them some croissants and capuchinos.

betty boop
October 2nd, 2007, 02:39 PM
100 guys???? Kama Sutra????:shocked:

I'm getting divorced ...........

October 2nd, 2007, 03:48 PM
Cool bootsie.........I can do the raven haired Barbie "hot stuff" look no problem........what you think of Flip dressing like Cruella De Ville??? LMAO

BB and hart, for the last time!!!!........be off with you!!!........away and renew your vows!!! ha ha ha

Starlight Impress x

IAD
October 2nd, 2007, 06:12 PM
Flip,
It's been awhile scince I've answered to this thread. That get-up your lamby is wearing is a shepeards dream ! Ha ! Ladies.......carry on ! I've learned not to mess with you ladys.IAD!

bootcampbarbie
October 3rd, 2007, 03:28 PM
i'm off to go hunting. lol tomorrow i'm lunching on and i'm not kidding. i'm going to e. baldi restaurant on rodeo drive. sooooo, i picked that restaurant as it is the perfect place to hunt for my girlies. and i'm meeting mr. handsome from laguna beach, (the o.c.) to interview him for you. also, it is where all the cute movie stars go to lunch and well it is also where the not so cute movie stars go that really need to go see my best friend dr. 90210 so i may run upstairs and get his cards as his office is right there. :) he's really dreamy too girlies and he is newly single and wow any kind of make over a girl could want lmao. come on down. i bet he has his own whip. hummmmmm. so i think we need to fill up the little corral. so i'm off to add in a few more to my suv. since i have this loner car. and then report in again tomorrow evening. oh and saturday nite is my attorney's bday so i'll load up the suv with some more. i should have your corral all full by weekend. :) ace researcher over and out. i need some cowboys. kind of hard to find in this town though. hummmmm

trixietrack
October 4th, 2007, 10:36 AM
bb cowboys would be nice to add to the collection. you sure are doing a great job

Flip
October 4th, 2007, 06:25 PM
I like the more intellectual type Boots.

betty boop
October 4th, 2007, 06:35 PM
Flip, you are confused love ............ you don't care if you get good sex ...........

strangely enough neither do I ...........

October 4th, 2007, 06:54 PM
Yeah, I`ll have the intellectually gifted GENTLEMEN bootsie...........you know.......the older, classy ones.........like Maurice Chevalier who sang "Zank Heavens For Leetle Girls, They Grow Up in Ze Most Delightfool Vay" LMAO (well, perhaps slightly younger than the old frog!! lol)

Starlight Impress x

betty boop
October 6th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Starlight, strangely enough, I'm getting the feeling that you don't care either, as long as you get good sex..............

Correct me if i'm wrong??? LOL

October 6th, 2007, 06:10 PM
Really BB!!!........I don`t do just plain old "good sex"........nothing short of fabulous will suffice!! LMAO

Starlight Impress x

bootcampbarbie
October 7th, 2007, 02:04 PM
hunting is going well, i'll have much to report come monday. alot actually. maurice is like 150 now. but i'll get him out of the nursing home for you. that does require the special van. okay back to the hunt. ewwwwww. :) lmao. special nurses for that too. hummm oh i do see bb's avatar. hummmm. well, i'm not going to even touch that. okay back to my hunt. i need a safari hat.

KateH1
October 13th, 2007, 09:26 PM
OMG! How have I missed this thread!

You can really drop ship Deepak Chopra!!! WOW! Bootsie, you are my Hero! You truly have it all: Beauty, Brains and BOYS!!!

bootcampbarbie
October 16th, 2007, 12:50 AM
oh and you thought i was just you know into heavy stuff. nonnnnnooooo. i have a whole corral of fellas by now that i have put in a pen for the ladies. i have even drop shipped the lipsticks as well. but someone is hoarding them. i'm not sure whooooo. i believe flip has them and she is not giving them up. hummm. so, i went out i found maurice, i went to dubai and found some shieks, vigo off the range, lots of the hotties in hollywood, i even went to rollerporn and yep i brought home boys on rollerskates, then i went back and found some ceos, scientists, and professors. what next can i do. bootsie brought in the producers. the ony thing i'm missing is ahhhh i didn't find any dr.s sorry. i didn't have time to stop by the hospital. i'm sure i could. but i know you all were anxious. and flip i believe the girlies would like their lipsticks. vrummmm vrummmmmm . ladies start your engines........... lmao. and that is how science began....

trixietrack
October 16th, 2007, 11:38 AM
hey boots I think flip used the lipstick to paint her butt! you will need to get some more.
keep those boys well fed. they sure do have a lot of work to do.

bootcampbarbie
October 16th, 2007, 01:01 PM
well she is going to have a hard time painting as they are actually vibrators. lmao she probably thinks it is that invisible glow in the dark paint. you know like black light paint. or 007 secret agent lipstick. only shows up under certain code phrases. good luck flip. its a vibrator with 4 speeds. the girlies would like their lipsticks back please. my red hot mama is working just fine. :)))))) i'm off to find you some dr.s

hippie37
October 16th, 2007, 01:10 PM
"WTF is going on ???"

"Get back to being miserable alcoholics the lorrya!!!" "We'll have no more of this nonsense!!"

October 16th, 2007, 02:27 PM
You musta heard of Cyndi Lauper`s "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"!!!........well, same goes for us Girls at M.W.O.!!!:bigwink:

Starlight Impress x

October 16th, 2007, 02:29 PM
P.S.
hippie...........you sooooooooooo must join us in Chat sometime!!! LMAO

Cinders
October 16th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Hippie,

Did you ever see the interview with Steve Tyler on addiction?

He said that when he was young it was all about DRUGS, SEX and ROCK AND ROLL!!

Once he was starightened up and got rid of the drugs, THERE WAS MORE TIME FOR THE OTHER TWO.

That is all we are practicing here...

Cindi

OMG, Star, you guys have really corrupted me!! However, I love it!!

October 16th, 2007, 02:47 PM
Psssssssssst.............I love it too, Cindi !!:H

Flip
October 16th, 2007, 05:29 PM
Are you girls SURE you want those 'lipsticks' back? I been trying them out for a couple of weeks now.........

trixietrack
October 16th, 2007, 05:35 PM
hey flip they're probably worn down or broken, I bet. hope boots can get a whole new set.
do those come with the car lighter plug?

Saint Jude
October 16th, 2007, 06:00 PM
I like em BIG & STUPID
I like em BIG & REAL DUMB
The BIGGER THEY COME the HARDER they FALL
IT"S LOVE TILL WE'RE DONE
THEN ....OUT IN THE HALL! :h

Hey Bootsie! I'm married I'm not DEAD! I can still LOOK! How about some photos of these bad boys?;)

I'll even volunteer to help oil em up for the photo session. Make their muscles glisten for the camera.:cool:

How have I missed this thread? "secret dating society"..huh

Accountable for Me
October 16th, 2007, 06:04 PM
Well, gosh, darn! If Bootsie is looking for 'free labour' to oil these hunks down, I would be more than happy to help!

I am in the married but not dead category too and in need a change of scenery - ya know?!

trixietrack
October 16th, 2007, 06:06 PM
jude the oiler BB the whipper and boots the recruiter. flip gets to check em out and make sure they are worth our while

bootcampbarbie
October 16th, 2007, 06:07 PM
lmao. oh god now having seen the pumpkin i've decided to get all new lipsticks for my ladies in the house so let's see we have passionate purple, pretty in pink, red hot mama, and there was one other one. damn i can't remember. was it hot as hatttie in here? hahahahahahahaaha maybe. and yes, i've now found not only a remote control but a car plug in. thank you thank you. so our 4 speeders are really quite functional. and lastly, they now have a mac/pc plug in battery charge. lmao. so, there isn't anywhere you are driving, flying or walking or office meeting that you can not take your new friend "the lipstick" no hart i didn't say dipstick. remember, we got rid of them. yep, i said "the lipstick". i named mine "herbie". yours are coming now airshipped.
oh and the latest is called "charlottes web". you know only hollywood would dream up these little gadgets and then it is up to bootsie to find them at the 6 star hotel mondrian on sunset strip. love it. i wonder if i put wheels on it if i could hold races with the other lipsticks when i'm bored. hummmmm well, since i'm not drinking my mind is bored obviously. okay still looking to round out the corral with drs. they are getting restless. i just threw in some nice borghese and french breads, cheeses, and olives, anitipasta. all seems to have simmered down. have put out nice tables in there as well with some candles. a little italian music to soote the nerves. i'm thinking i'd like a pedicure too. soooooo. i'll be back

Accountable for Me
October 16th, 2007, 06:12 PM
*****AHEM***** I offered FREE LABOUR and I don't get a position? It will only be free if it requires working with the boys. Otherwise I charge a LOT for the remedial duties.

hippie37
October 16th, 2007, 06:14 PM
Hey Jude (don't make it bad,
Take a sad song and make it better,
Remember, to let her into your heart,
Then you can start to make it better.)

The Last time I got oiled up ( unintentionally) was when I cooked sausages naked over a very high heat!! It bloody burnt as well (all that hot oil splashing about everywhere!!...)

Flip
October 16th, 2007, 06:15 PM
Hold up a minute girls, I am quite capable of testing out my own boys thanks very much! Star and I are the only ones doing any "hard" labour here ok!!

bootcampbarbie
October 16th, 2007, 06:16 PM
oh of course there is always room for everyone to have a position or job as it were. well, i do need someone to help tend to these fellas in the corral. hummmm. you could be the pokey. and oh the last lipstick i forgot the 4 speeder is called cherry. :) and jude i'm sure there are some very large dummies i've picked up along the way. lmao

wow, hippy oiled up cooking sausages. now i have to go and snack. you just made me hungry. hummm. i think i need a peach

October 16th, 2007, 06:17 PM
Hey Sister Go Sister.
As for oiled up.........bah humbug!!!.........Flip and I want them fired up and raring to go!!!!:H

hippie37
October 16th, 2007, 06:27 PM
I can see the barrage of innuendos waiting to be hurled concerning your need for a peach BCB!!!!

Don't forget the whipped cream and Goji Berries!

Accountable for Me
October 16th, 2007, 06:30 PM
I will be very happy being the Pokey, thank you. I accept the offer through and through. Now I can hang out in the corral and poke them all day long. OHHHHH lucky me, I am so excited. I am booking a flight, arranging for a nanny and leaving a list of chores for the hubby as I write this.

Thanks so much, you nor I will be disappointed!

October 16th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Yummmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hippie37
October 16th, 2007, 06:49 PM
Right enough fun for one day!!!

I'm off to watch Urban Legend on Film4 which started 10 minutes ago. Seen it before but need some blood and guts more than I need peaches and cream at the moment!!!!

Have fun and clean up after yourselves!!!

Love and Happiness
Hippie37

Se yaz all tomorrow, or sooner If I can't sleep and need someone to make the bad dreams go away!!!lol

October 16th, 2007, 06:52 PM
Party pooper!!! lol

Night night.

Saint Jude
October 16th, 2007, 08:36 PM
I'm always ready for a good "poke":H
Remember that from Lonesome Dove...?

October 17th, 2007, 01:06 AM
Judie.......I was gonna type something along the same lines earlier, but thought better of it, since I`m the shy, retiring type.:lilangel:

trixietrack
October 17th, 2007, 03:42 PM
boots you forgot my favorite lipstick which is called sweat me baby. I don't share. sorry you hungry ladies

Saint Jude
October 17th, 2007, 03:46 PM
Do they have one for Cowgirls?
I want the "Rode hard & Put Away Wet" shade ;) :thanks:

October 17th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Forget the lipsticks for now............bring on the guys.........I sooooooo could do with one..........a guy I mean!!! lol

trixietrack
October 17th, 2007, 04:27 PM
boots is holding out with the guys. training them or something.........
that's why we have the lipsticks as appetizer

betty boop
October 17th, 2007, 04:46 PM
Bootsie is there a website where we can order these lipsticks????

After all a toy that you can carry in your handbag (purse for you foreigners LOL) has got to be worth having ...........

hippie37
October 17th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Starlight Impress;210692 wrote: Forget the lipsticks for now............bring on the guys.........I sooooooo could do with one..........a guy I mean!!! lol
YOU RANG!!!!!!!

hippie37
October 17th, 2007, 04:56 PM
I believe I know of some small toys that you don't even have to carry in your handbag! I believe someone told me once they were shaped like an egg!!LOL

Accountable for Me
October 17th, 2007, 04:59 PM
OMG and look! The two of you live in the UK. :H

October 17th, 2007, 05:23 PM
Why you think they created the slogan "Go to work on an egg", hip? lol

P.S...........I`m the creme de la creme of bell-ringers!!!:bigwink:

trixietrack
October 17th, 2007, 05:33 PM
benwa balls??
come on guys please explain. the guys in the corral are probably anxious as well.

hart
October 17th, 2007, 05:34 PM
I think I'm finally understanding why this thread is called functional subtype :H

October 17th, 2007, 05:38 PM
With a coupla Dominatrix thrown in, of course.......... I soooooo believe in keeping a man on his knees!!! ROFL

Accountable for Me
October 17th, 2007, 05:43 PM
I think it is high time you get out there and start dating, Starlight. Put those men in their place! :H

October 17th, 2007, 05:47 PM
Whatever for AFM??........playing "cat and mouse" here is rather entertaining!!:H

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...................

hart
October 17th, 2007, 05:54 PM
Shall I bring my whip when I come to see you Star? For you to borrow......

October 17th, 2007, 05:56 PM
No need, I got rather a nice collection already hart!!! lol

Blimey..........see what I can do just sitting at my pc........look out world.......here I come!!!:H

hippie37
October 17th, 2007, 06:54 PM
Starlight Impress;210780 wrote: With a coupla Dominatrix thrown in, of course.......... I soooooo believe in keeping a man on his knees!!! ROFL
That's funny Star because I believe in keeping a woman on her knees!!.........Doggy style then is it?? !!!!!!lol:H

Accountable for Me
October 17th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Oh, but Star wouldn't you like the real deal? ;) There is nothing like the real deal, so I hear. :H

hippie37
October 17th, 2007, 06:57 PM
Can I just ask, as this is in the research section of the forum, "WHAT THE F**K ARE WE RESEARCHING HERE ????!!!!!!!!!!!"lol

Accountable for Me
October 17th, 2007, 07:02 PM
One thing you SHOULD know is a lot of these threads get chewed up time from time. We have a few hot and bothered women on this site. LOL!

hippie37
October 17th, 2007, 07:15 PM
Accountable for Me;210850 wrote: One thing you SHOULD know is a lot of these threads get chewed up time from time. We have a few hot and bothered women on this site. LOL!
Hey AFM Don't worry I was being humorously sarcastic!! And as for those hot and bothered women............Bring em on!!!!!

Flip
October 17th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Here baby, I'm here... ready and waiting!

Accountable for Me
October 17th, 2007, 07:25 PM
I know you were being sarcastic... so was I! And here is Flip for you. Raring to go.

Starlight and Flip are our 'Welcoming Committee' for all men members. Have fun! ;-)

lucky 2.0
October 17th, 2007, 08:42 PM
flip- you silenced the thread! LOL

Saint Jude
October 17th, 2007, 11:09 PM
God forbid any sound come outa' that big ol pumpkin BUTT!:H :confused:

That avatar is a bit aaaah, breath taking...;)

October 18th, 2007, 05:18 AM
Flip...........a word of advice from your `lil sista..........we never allow men to cause us to become bothered or flustered in any way(after all, plenty more where they came from lol)...........we must channel all our energy into remaining HOT. Me?..........well, I just sizzle to the touch!!! LMAO :xxx:

bootcampbarbie
October 18th, 2007, 03:07 PM
well, i'm back i'm so sorry i was stuck you see interviewing that shiek from dubai. and wow, i thought if he spends 60 million on a horse well maybe i could smuggle him in for my ladies. but that guy fights worse then any gal i ever got into a tassle with. i have scratch marks everywhere. and he even had a dress or a robe or some such thing on. so forgattttt about it. sorry ladies. no shiek today. you can still have your prince though. and i found a guy that is very proud of saying that he is mr. 5 minutes. whoop whoop. guess he is the teaser???? right before or after the lipstick. don't know what 5 minutes is actually good for???????? i've been puzzling that one for dayssssssssss. oopp[sy they are restless i do believe you can come on down gals. they are all awaiting you in the corral. they have name tags on. and they are all showered up and hosed off and pokeyd up tooo. by afm and i do believe a few have been rode hard and put away wet. hummmmm sorry about that. don't know what came over me. must have been that peach.

hippie37
October 18th, 2007, 03:14 PM
i found a guy that is very proud of saying that he is mr. 5 minutes. whoop whoop. Hey BCB! I'll give you 2 in 3 minutes flat!lol

October 18th, 2007, 03:16 PM
Says who??? LMAO

bootcampbarbie
October 18th, 2007, 04:02 PM
flat. hummmmm flat...... well, i'll set the egg timer. guess that ol thing is finally going to get some use out of it. i'll just blow off the dust. phew this research calls for a bit of thirst. i need some green tea. brb. well let it never be said that the boots does not deliver :) and yes i do believe trix i have that lipstick too. and bb i'll have to find a website for you. i found it at the hotel book store. lmao

trixietrack
October 18th, 2007, 05:01 PM
so the guys are well fed and ready to go? you know, after flip and star are done with them they'll have to be fed and hosed down again.
and you know those 2 always want seconds. so get 'em geared up weeeheee, and ladies please don't scratch the merchandise for the sake of the ones who get the leftovers.

hippie37
October 18th, 2007, 05:16 PM
trixietrack;211345 wrote: so the guys are well fed and ready to go? you know, after flip and star are done with them they'll have to be fed and hosed down again.
and you know those 2 always want seconds. so get 'em geared up weeeheee, and ladies please don't scratch the merchandise for the sake of the ones who get the leftovers.
The thought of long fingernails scratching down my back sends scratches down my spine!!lol

It's a good job I don't suffer with penis envy or I'd of grabbed me coat tails and legged it a long ago.. innit!

The friskyhippie xx

p.s. is this site dominated by women!? I'm starting to feel like Snoop Dog, Dre or 50 Cent here with all my bitches around me!! This thread is in need of more testosterone!

October 18th, 2007, 05:21 PM
More testosterone??????..........bring it on, Baby!!!!:H

Flip
October 18th, 2007, 05:23 PM
I couldn't agreee with you more hippie, so hang around ok! invite you mates.

The friskyflip!

hippie37
October 18th, 2007, 05:30 PM
bootcampbarbie;211305 wrote: guess that ol thing is finally going to get some use out of it. i'll just blow off the dust.
It's only been 2 months!!!ROFLMAO

October 18th, 2007, 05:33 PM
since??? lol

betty boop
October 18th, 2007, 05:33 PM
So Hippie now has a possie of bitches .........

Bet you never expected that when you signed up ..........

Hope you still like this place hipppie ..........LOL

October 18th, 2007, 05:36 PM
"still like this place".......don`t be silly BB........hip likes it all the more now, sure hip?:bigwink:

The sexystar xxx

Flip
October 18th, 2007, 05:37 PM
I love it BB - a possie of bitches!!! lol

bootcampbarbie
October 18th, 2007, 05:39 PM
i suspect he doesn't want to share at all. i don't personally blame you darling. you know having the bootsie babie the bb girlie and trixie star flipsters, hart afm and well any of the others who drop in occasionally all to yourself is well i think a stable any man would be quite proud of. and it is all in the name of research. as i'm doing it to keep myself af and bide my time. see somehow i was trying desperately to come up with a hobby. the ladies were wanting a bit of action. so i started to round em up for the test drive and the cattle drive began. yep, bring em on home. cindi got scared though and went home i believe. i'm not sure if kate's coming back. beaches checked in once. so did duck. so i guess we are all yours. in the name of science that is. :))))))) and jude is right here in her little paddle boat. nice nice okay i had better go take some topa and some iron pills. i need some energy. something tells me this is going to be longer than 5 minutes. maybe 7. perhaps, i need a steak. :) lmao

trixietrack
October 19th, 2007, 12:26 PM
just wanted to congratulate you all on the well job done with this uh .... research.
hippie37 you must be one strong man to be able to handle all of us high class bitche.

October 19th, 2007, 12:50 PM
Actually trix, "strength" isn`t a prerequisite.........male should do rather nicely!!:thumbs:

Starlight Impress x

Gumby
October 19th, 2007, 01:05 PM
Nineteen percent of alcohol-dependent Americans fall into this category. They are, on average, older than other subtype members and tend to drink in an excessive, although less severe, manner than other subtypes. They have the highest family income, are college-educated, and are most likely to be married. They also include the highest proportion of retired individuals. From a psychosocial perspective, they represent the highest functioning subtype of alcohol-dependent persons. Nonetheless, they may still ultimately be at significant risk of the biomedical consequences of alcohol dependence. Seventeen percent seek treatment for their drinking problem.

Yep thats me!!

October 19th, 2007, 01:13 PM
Delighted for you.......believe me.......it wasn`t much fun in the gutter!!:H

hart
October 19th, 2007, 02:17 PM
I think that's me right now....a functional alcoholic.

trixietrack
October 19th, 2007, 02:22 PM
Starlight Impress;211724 wrote: Actually trix, "strength" isn`t a prerequisite.........male should do rather nicely!!:thumbs:

Starlight Impress x
:) oh yeah, spacey me:H

bootcampbarbie
October 20th, 2007, 01:50 AM
okay tomorrow i'm going to cigar club to meet with some of your guys um i sneezzzz at this joint lol but nice it is on is on canon drive and my fav. again restaurant ebaldi. so star search girls..... now my fav client says okay if you sneeze alot we will go to your place lol then i'm funny as you don't know that boots is really sick. thats on luvs 30 day thread. but i'm going out anyway. wow, i have my clients photos i'd post em but he's famous. wow he's so hot. okay you know i take care of you. so tomorrow is tomorrow is rodeo drive and if i don't kick over well hey more from this girlie.... but it appears that barbie has whipped tooo much lol or been whipped too much. maybe too many 5 minute men. lmao. he has text me so much that i cant take any more text lol i let my hubby read them he just rolledd over laughing. only in la

bootcampbarbie
October 20th, 2007, 02:21 PM
okay again very excited about rounding up the last of your corral. love that topamax repeat mechanism. dieing of laughter. funny doesn't seem to have that effect on anyone else but me. but then i'm the only one at 200 topa. so, more later on monday ladies. rodeo drive here i come. slowly but here i come :)))))) the research is just never over.

Saint Jude
October 20th, 2007, 03:13 PM
You go Bootsie! Round em up!
Let me know if ya need some help. I can always use my kayak paddle to help corral em in. A little paddlin' won't hurt those "hard bodies"... they probably like it!;)

Of course I'll have my trusty Bungee doggie on board as chaperone, lest things get too "frisky"...or outa hand...;)
Don't want it to turn into "Palm Sunday" tomorrow!:confused: :H

betty boop
October 21st, 2007, 12:18 PM
:H :H :H Judie .........

Saint Jude
October 21st, 2007, 02:29 PM
Geez, awful quiet down here... maybe it really is "Palm Sunday":confused:

I hope those guys aren't having to take care of themselves...

I came by to help, but I can't find em.

Bootsie, where are they?

I brought some kleenex for ya Boots.:l

October 21st, 2007, 04:40 PM
Me too Judie.:bang

hippie37
October 21st, 2007, 05:09 PM
I was in the shower OK!

October 21st, 2007, 05:15 PM
O.K., hip........just this once!! :H

hippie37
October 21st, 2007, 05:28 PM
Every time I click on new posts to find the latest headlines!, there you bloody are Star!!!

I'm starting to feel like some sick twisted individual getting his kicks from cyberstalking you here! I'll be asking you what your wearing next if I keep this up!!!!

Lots of laughs
Hippie
xx

p.s. feeling better?

October 21st, 2007, 05:44 PM
No worries, hip.........it`s my Agent Provocateur perfume..........I`m well used to it having such an effect on guys !! ;)

Thanks for asking, but nah........still feel like puke, but laughing takes my mind off it.

Starlight Impress x

hippie37
October 21st, 2007, 06:14 PM
Hippy Ravers

http://www.naute.com/gcards/images/1139977465kissingbaby3.gif
Gizza Kiss then!!!

Hope you are laughing and feeling a lickle bit better!:disco:

October 21st, 2007, 06:28 PM
:youwish: Oh la la...........whatever have I started???!!! :H

Flip
October 21st, 2007, 11:17 PM
Whatever it is, I can't wait to see how it finishes! lol

October 22nd, 2007, 05:02 AM
Flip, don`t be such a pessimist.........where`s your sense of romance?.........never heard of "together forever"?? :H

Anyway, who is he?.......c`mon.......spill it........I know you musta bagged yourself a guy `cos you`ve been AWOL almost all weekend!! Don`t tell me you`ve been away riding the Virago........a likely tale!!!! :yeahright:

Cinders
October 22nd, 2007, 07:47 AM
Okay, Flip. Who is Virago?? :H

Cindi

October 22nd, 2007, 08:22 AM
too funny Cindi :H

trixietrack
October 22nd, 2007, 04:40 PM
did bootsie let them out of the corral yet? I missed something here.

bootcampbarbie
October 23rd, 2007, 11:40 AM
i haven't let them out yet. there are way too many fires here right now in so cal. i'm afraid they might get their litte toushes burnt. so i'm keeping them hosed down, well fed and outta harms way. i'm doing the best i can to keep their services up :)))))) knowing i can't compare and allll. but you know they are getting rather antsy to meet their ladies. hubby said it was fine. all in the name of research. i ran out of chardonnay so i broke out the chainti and went in for anti pastas. they seem content and are resting. if we have to evacuate i rented them nice little rvs and i'll just open up the gates from there.
you'll have to come get them then they'll probably be all needing some attention :) you know post fire stuff

Suzanna
October 23rd, 2007, 07:37 PM
Oh Bootsie, I hope you and your boy toys will all be okay. Been watching the fires advancing on the san diego area. Don't want to watch this thread get hot in the wrong sense of the word!