Which Kudzu brand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Kudzu brand

I bought "planetary formulas" brand Kudzu before I found this site. It did not curb my cravings and it smelled horrible. Today I received MWO brand Kudzu in the mail and it does not smell at all, ZERO odor. I even broke a capsule apart and smelled the powder, it smells good! I really do think there is a difference in brands. I will report back in a couple of days as to whether or not this MWO brand helps my cravings. I'm PMSing now so I sure need it...keeping my fingers crossed.

PS The Kudzu might be making me more "boobalicious" than I want to be but atleast I'll be sober! On the plus side I sure do have a lot more guys being extra nice to me
    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
    - George Jackson

Which Kudzu brand

Will be curious to see how it works for you. I think it is great stuff!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Which Kudzu brand

I am happy to report the MWO brand of Kudzu is helping me stick to 1 or 2 glasses of wine. I'm so glad I didn't give up and tried another brand. The difference is amazing actually!
      - George Jackson

Comment

Which Kudzu brand

I found that the MWO kudzu is far better too ......
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Which Kudzu brand

I've heard from so many folks here that the MWO is the only one that works.
          I'm saving mine for when I go off the campral.
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Which Kudzu brand

Kudzu

So glad to read your entry. I for one am so anxious to find out if the MWO Kudzu works out for you. I am in the process of starting the program and was debating on the kudzu purchase. :h

Comment

Which Kudzu brand

Hey, Bird and I can send you Kudzu by the truck load.

Pure stuff man!! (Dave?? -- Dave's not here, man...)

:H

Cindi

(I am just kidding, however, I do have LOTS of real, honest-to-goodness kudzu on hand. Bird even started cooking with it!!)
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Which Kudzu brand

Hmmm, I've seen they sell the Kudzu powder for thickening sauces, I was thinking of buying some of that too. They usually spell it Kuzu when it's in the starch form. The Japanese make a drink out of it called Kuzu Cream that is supposed to be good for upset tummies and/or hangovers....so there must be something to it. But it's different than what's in the MWO caps. It's pure white, they compare it to arrowroot or maybe it is arrowroot? I'm not sure.
                - George Jackson

Comment

Which Kudzu brand

OK, they are not the same I found this online:

There is alot of confusion about starches, and how to convert recipes using one to using another. I hope that this information will help you.

First of all, kuzu and arrowroot are NOT the same thing-- I wish people would stop selling them as the same thing! I think the confusion stems from a popular term for kuzu-- "Japanese arrowroot". Kuzu is made from the root of an eastern Asian vine, Pueraria lobata. It is grown for fodder, forage, and root starch, and is a widespread "weed" in the southeast United States. asiafood.org says that you should use "half as much as you would arrowroot", just to confuse us further!

Arrowroot is a starch made from the roots of a tropical American perennial herb, Maranta arundinacea.
                  - George Jackson

Comment

Which Kudzu brand

Hmm. This is good info!!

I can use the root as a thickener, and the leaves for my cravings.

I knew that acreage would come into good use someday!!

Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Which Kudzu brand

Lucky You!!!

I just found they sell Kudzu pasta.....sounds interesting : ) Maybe if the spaghetti is made of Kudzu I'll only have one glass of wine!
                      - George Jackson

Comment

Which Kudzu brand

daidzin, and daidzen, these are some of the active ingredients in the kudzu, I have done a small amount of research and there are kudzu supplements out there do not contain either of these?? The stronger the precentage the better... the kudzu rescue has a pretty high precentage in comparison to others on the market. Just a little FYI

Comment

Which Kudzu brand

No doubt the MWO brand is the best because it adheres to the clinical trial levels.
                          But it is expensive.

When I bought the MWO book, it recommended Solaray Kudzu root. So I imagine this brand is ok.

I have tried MWO kudzu and Nature's Way. I still have doubts about whether kudzu actually works. With a lot of illnesses, the placebo effect plays a big role.

Still, if it's economical, it's worth trying in my opinion. I use kudzu on social occasions only. One of the members here said that is ok.

Comment

Working...
                          X