Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies In Need - Day 23

Good Morning all Newbies in Newbieland :welcome:

The sun is just starting to rise over my property and the sky looks clear.

I did not take my dog for a walk but I did throw his chew toy for him and until HE was worn out at least. :H

So much for exercise.

I am starting my 7th day AF and this will be my record. I am very excited. This time next week I will be in the big double digits. I have viewed so many there with such envy.

I hope all have a beautiful day and attain whatever goals you have set.

Take care and be well,
    :h
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Newbies In Need - Day 23

Congratulations on reaching this milestone Cindi! Today is usually a drinking wine day, as it is Sunday, and my day off from work. I am not going to drink today. I want to have a hangover and guilt free Monday, and get my diet started again! I bet the sun rising over your property is beautiful this morning. Its funny how when were drinking we miss the simple pleasures in life. Im looking forward to discovering more of them. Have a great day!
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Newbies In Need - Day 23

Hey db2 and OverIt!

You two sound good and motivated. Well done on day 7 Cindi- double digits do make you feel good - keep going! I'm on 3 weeks now (day 23).

Cindi - hangover free Mondays are great! They're hard enough just being Monday. Although it's a holiday tomorrow- the neighbourhood sure hasn't been serene or sober! They're all gonna have Hungover Tuesdays! Double Whammy with an extra day of drinking.

Stay strong ladies. See you soon.
      Dei
      Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
      Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Comment

Working...
      X