DAY 8 AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAY 8 AF

Hi No time to write very busy. Day 8 AF Iam starting to remember things past present etc etc. Odd feeling but good. ECHOME

DAY 8 AF

Echome - good on you.... Good to watch your progress... I do hope you're begiining to feel a bit better...
    Still thinking of you...
    Love
    FMF xx
    :heart: c: :heart:
    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

DAY 8 AF

Thank you. I cannot and will not drink again.

Comment

DAY 8 AF

Hi

So good to hear you are still OK.

Let us know your news as soon as you get a moment.

Comment

DAY 8 AF

Good job Echome. Keep it up!
          Marcie

Comment

DAY 8 AF

Hey Echome, great to read. Congrats on your 8 days. I am only on my 6th night tonight, but generally feeling much, much better. My partner thinks the change is amazing to. He says I have my 'sparkle' back.
            Good to see you are getting past memories back and keeping your present ones too.
            Keep up the good work.
            Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

DAY 8 AF

Well done you!

Hey ECHOME

Don't look back!

You have every reason to be very very proud of you

xxx

B

Comment

DAY 8 AF

ECHOME, you are doing so well!! 8 days AF is really something to be proud of and you are really through the thick of it now. I am very impressed and know that you will achieve your goals, this will make a big impression on your wife, stay the course for yourself and then for her. :h Suz
                The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

DAY 8 AF

Great well done, keep up the good work.
                  Love Paula.x

Comment

DAY 8 AF

Thanx guys. Talk to my wife today. She is also praying for me to get better. I know she is hurting very bad. She told me her son is also praying for me. I hurt him so much Iam sooooo lucky to have a family that loves me and wants me to get better. Iam so lonely without them. I have not seen my little girl or talked to her. In time with help and prayers from everyone we will be together again. Thank you so much for your concern and prayers. Iam learning about myself I the things I have done. Iam so ashamed. Every day I remember something new. ECHOME

Comment

DAY 8 AF

I cannot and will not drink again.

Comment

DAY 8 AF

Well done Echome! see, you DO have a family who loves you, so many don't! you are doing so well, it's only going to get better every single day. The thinking stuff is all part of the journey. You can't think while you are drunk.
                        It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

DAY 8 AF

Well done Echome! I am on 8 days AF today and it feels great doesn't it?

Iam learning about myself I the things I have done. Iam so ashamed. Every day I remember something new.
                          I take it when you say you are starting to remember things that it is not good things? Things you did while you were drunk? If this is what's happening then use those memories as a reminder of why you are now 8 days sober and just be grateful there will be no more memories like these to haunt you again.

You are on a clean page now, work with your family and be positive and happy. You really are doing a great job at turning your life around.

Comment

DAY 8 AF

Echome please don't be ashamed, we all have a past, don't dwell on the bad things, you can't change them, but you can change the future, be proud that you ARE making the changes for a better future.

Love & Hugs :h :l
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

DAY 8 AF

Ditto what betty says.

If we feel ashamed and guilty of what we have done we are more likely t hinder our progress.

Twas not me, it was the beer.

Comment

Working...
                              X