has anyone from the uk...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ordered the hyno cds, how long do they take to be delivered?
    I am 26 days AF and plan to moderate but not until I have the cds. I know I will respond well to them as that is how I stopped smoking, just beginning to panic a bit as I'm coming up to 30 days.
    Honour Thyself

I ordered on the 10th (Sept) and just got them today, by the way there will be a customs charge to pay on the value of the parcel. I had to go to the Royal Mail delivery office today to collect my parcel, the charge was ?20.30.

Comment

Blimey...that's steep. :upset:

I guess it's because the sender puts the cost of the CDs (around $100 I believe) on the customs form instead of the actual worth?

Worth of a CD is about twenty cents?

Maybe someone should contact them about it.

Comment

thanks for that ukblonde, surely that's not right re customs charge. I've had loads of stuff from the U.S. and have never had to pay a customs charge. I'll let you know once I get mine, only ordered last week, you've waited just over two weeks, oh well, just have to grit my teeth for another week or so.
        Honour Thyself

Comment

HI Emily,
          I ordered the cds they arrived 4 and half days. I did pay for the express post. (To England)
          I'm happy with them, I have got used to his voice and actually find it comforting. I learned to over look a couple of words that he says are pronunced wrong. I just think of him as having a forgein accent.
          i try and listen to one of the tapes everyday. I did notice I missed a couple of days, I had the urge to have a drink after a hard days work. I listened to the ocean subliminal, and threw the half bottle of wine away that I have used for cooking. I love listening to the ocean one as I grew up on the sea side and miss the the sound of thewaves banging on the shore. Its not a total cure( I wish it was) I had one night where I really over did it! - but they do help. Enjoy the cds. As steve says dont try and analise them - go with the flow

Comment

Monrose - so did you not have to pay a customs charge?

Comment

ukblonde
              got my cds yesterday and did not have to pay a customs charge (live in Scotland) the gaba I ordered is still to come.
              Honour Thyself

Comment

That's interesting because Donachu says in a thread in General Discussion that he got his cds around the same time as I did, and had to pay ?13.27.

Sounds like our orders 'slipped the net' or whatever they do to avoid the charge. I have ordered things from the states before and not had to pay. Also sometimes over here we have scams were you get a card saying there is a parcel waiting to be delivered, but you need to pay a small charge/call a premium rate number to arrange drop-off.

Having ordered whilst drunk I didn't have a clue what the parcel could be - then I checked my paypal email address...duh, ok.

I have been using the cds, couldn't find time at first but have been struck down with tonsilitis last few days and used that time to get through all 4 and I play the sleep one at night. I have a mini-docking station for my ipod on the chest next to my bed so it's really easy.

Comment

Working...
                X