Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's it I have had enough

:new:

I am officially a bad parent!! For the first time I felt too rough this morning to take the boys to school!! I am so ashamed of myself!

I am in the beginnings of setting up a business BUT how can I run a business if I cant manage to run my life?

I truly have had enough now!

The book still hasn?t arrived so I am going to download it from the site and read it tonight instead of drinking!

I have been reading the posts on here with interest and understand the sugar cravings and I was particularly interested in the what to drink discussion.

I have bought Kudzu from the health shop but am a little concerned, it says 2 a day but am aware from reading the posts that many of you take many more. Is it safe to? Can you overdose on them?

I am so grateful I found this forum, you are all so inspiring.

Best wishes to all of you and :thanks:

Hello newjen. You are not a bad parent. You are a parent who is on the way to figuring out how to live a healthier life and getting rid of the alcohol. Once you do that you will be amazed at how everything else seems to come so much easier.

I don't think you can OD on Kudzu. The L-Glut is amazing for cravings as well. You can sprinkle a 1/4 capsule under your tongue and it words wonders.

I wish you all the best and keep coming back.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Dear Jen. You are not a bad parent. You love your boys. You are a person who has a problem with alcohol, like so many of us. Im very ashamed of the things I have done due to drinking as well. Its what you do now that matters. Maybe this can be your turning point if you are truly sick of the booze destroying your life. Im pulling for you and dont beat yourself up too bad. Also, I recieved my book a few days ago. Most of the best information is aleady on the website, so use all the information you already have.
      I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

I second everything Breeze and Over have already said. You are not a bad parent, just the same as all the rest of us. It's a struggle but by coming to this site we are striving to be even better parents. I have two beautiful daughters and one of the reasons I want to be AF is not just for myself but to be there 100% for them past 8 pm in the evening and to set a better example than I already have. Dont know if you have the cd's but one of the vizualization scenes is to imagine yourself as you want to be. Everytime I see myself late at night on the couch with my girls laughing at something on TV not passed out drunk.

Rustop

Comment

Newjen, You are not a bad parent, you realise that you have a problem and are dealing with it, that makes you a good parent ......
          sigpicXXX

Comment

I just want to say hi Newjen - I'm in Kent too! Janicexxx
            AF since 9 May 2012
            Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

ps Holland & Barrett sell the L-Glut.
              AF since 9 May 2012
              Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

Hi Newjen, you're not a bad parent. A bad parent wouldn't care. You recognize a problem you need to fix and are about to do something about it. When you're ready, we're here to help. It can be done and it's not as hard as you may think. You just have to want it.
                Read the book and make a committment to change. We can help you succeed.
                Don

Comment

Working...
                X