IRISHLADY ONE YEAR AF!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRISHLADY ONE YEAR AF!!

We are pleased to honor today, another of our most esteemed MWO members.

:award:
    In the course of human events, we have occasion to acknowledge those individuals who by perserverance, courage, and determination merit special recognition.

By these notations, we honorably recognize our own IrishLady, as having achieved the arduous task of completing one year alcohol-free, and therefore by these presents, in gracious admiration, due hereby award IrishLady the title of:

AF SOLAR ORBITER

:award:

Please step to the podium to accept your medal, certificate, and honorarium. You may add the customary chevrons to your robes, so that all may know of your great achievement.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

A few personal words. Louise, I remember the day you first posted on the forum, and somehow I knew then that we could count you as one of the long-term champions. I am so pleased, and honored to be able to congratulate you on behalf of MWO, and all who look for the great day to arrive, when they can say proudly, that "I have beat the demon down, and have now gone a whole year free"

You are much loved here Louise, and may your future be filled with new opportunity and fulfilled dreams. You are a shining example of how this can be done. Courage, fortitude, and resolve are your virtues to share with us all, and we are so grateful for your wisdom and compassion.

Again, congratulations.

Neil

IRISHLADY ONE YEAR AF!!

wow, so so so powerful. contragulations away irishlady.
    :welcome:

Comment

IRISHLADY ONE YEAR AF!!

Neil and bootcamp, thank you for your kind words..

Neil, it is with great pride and deep pleasure that I approach the podium to gratefully accept my award.. The only extras I will add to my robes are two letters, namely, A F, and I will wear them proudly..

I remember my very first post on here and you, Neil, were the first person to reply, you gave me such hope with what you wrote that day, and I knew I had found the right place to help me..

So to others who may read this all I can say is that there is no quick fix solution to stopping drinking, just read some of Xtexan's posts if you need any proof. Some days its a real hard slog and if you wonder if its all worth it, well, all I can say to that is, YES, ITS DEFINITELY WORTH IT.

Once again, thank you so much Neil for the award and your kind words,

With love,
      Louise xxx
      A F F L..
      Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

IRISHLADY ONE YEAR AF!!

Dear Irishlady,

Congratulations on this Achievment, and most of all for the new life that you are living!

It is people like you that ecourage and keep those new ones like me hopeful and pushing forward. Thank you.

Wishing you your best year ever!

Kate
        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

IRISHLADY ONE YEAR AF!!

Ditto everything already said Louise ........

Love ya ......
          sigpicXXX

Comment

IRISHLADY ONE YEAR AF!!

solar orbiter! i like that!

Comment

IRISHLADY ONE YEAR AF!!

Neil and Louise I think you are both quite outstanding. Thank you both for providing so much insight and strength to all of us who need it. I know you have helped me get closer to my goals.

Louise again congrats on one year, what an accomplishment. I like solar orbiter as well.
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

IRISHLADY ONE YEAR AF!!

Heartfelt congratulations Louise

You are truly inspirational!

Comment

IRISHLADY ONE YEAR AF!!

congrats indeed
                  Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
                  Tomorrow never comes.

Comment

IRISHLADY ONE YEAR AF!!

Louise.....that's just fabulous! :goodjob:

What an inspiration to the rest of us......and I love that cat's bum thing
                    Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

IRISHLADY ONE YEAR AF!!

Louise - All I can say is Amen to everything Neil's said..................

Thank you for all you help us with...

CONGRATULATIONS TO ONE SPECIAL LADY!!!

Love and hug
                      FMF xx
                      :heart: c: :heart:
                      "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

IRISHLADY ONE YEAR AF!!

A year is such a fabulous achievement!! Irish Lady, please accept my accolades along with everybody elses. I have read your words for a long time on here and appreciate both yours and Neil's posts so much.

Bravo!!:yougo: :yougo: :yougo:
                        The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

IRISHLADY ONE YEAR AF!!

Congratulations Louise, I agree with everything everone else has said, what an achievement!

Yours are some of the posts I always read (and Neils too) as I know they contain a real clarity of thought, humour and compassion - love you both.

xxxx

Comment

IRISHLADY ONE YEAR AF!!

Fantastic!!! We're all proud of you and following in your footsteps..

Don

Comment

IRISHLADY ONE YEAR AF!!

Fantastic what an achievement.
                              Love Paula.xx

Comment

Working...
                              X