octoberfest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

octoberfest

whos in for an octoberfest of looking after ourselves?

ie getting fit, less or no alchohol etc etc?

wadayareckon?

Maxman
    "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

octoberfest

Maxman,

Yes. October is going to be "my" month.

I am in on the Oct race and ODAT team and now yours.

The really good news for me is that AF is getting easier. I guess every few days we string together is positive reinforcement that "we can do this" and now my head is looking towards getting back into health again.

So, sneakers and gym clothes into the suitcase and I will work on a good walk every morning before work.

Have a good Sunday night - I assume it is nighttime there, right? I am soo TZ challenged.

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

octoberfest

Cool max.......count me in........time to get fit........no more "excuses" from me!! lol

Starlight Impress x

Comment

octoberfest

Hey guys! Started an octoberfest on Just starting out too-for AF! I have been very naughty in terms of exercise so I'll join too. (I think).
        No, in all seriousness, I have to do exercises everyday for a knee injury and I haven't been very disciplined-my physio is going to shout at me on Wednesday! Best I hop onto that exercise bike when I log off. Thanks Max!
        Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
        Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Comment

octoberfest

Count me in!!

I am just newly back and was looking "buff" for a while til I decided to go out on a non stop drinking spree, which is now ending!!:happy: I am going to start pumping up the iron and doing aerobics 5 days a week again...............Thanks for the inspiration!! I am in:h :h

MA
          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

octoberfest

Me too. I went this morning and If I feel like I gotta have a drink or head for a bar when I'm done working I'm heading back to the gym instead. Gonna beat the cravings out of me somehow.

Comment

octoberfest

went into a fitness shop today ( I know that really doesnt count as excercise!) got some mags with ex tips and healthy eating plans. not going to go into extremes doing a small workout tonight to start off. been drinking plenty of water also, good luck guys!!
              "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

octoberfest

I'm in too Max. It's day 4 of no crap and no chocolate (as well as no wine, but since I'm now 10 months AF it's not the biggest challenge in the world anymore!) I've been climbing the mountain every second day, so I'll be upping that to every day once daylights savings come in.
                It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

octoberfest

I'll join you all, going to the gym every other day instead of every few days
                  You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

octoberfest

I'd love to workout along with others !!! I usually find 6 days a week to do 30 minutes of cardio, (recumbrant bike and eliptical) and the bowflex, then abdominals on the floor... I'd like to join you all !!! ONWARD !!! Lets' do this !!!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
                    X