news we didnt want

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

news we didnt want

was going to start the month AF, after getting a few days at a time over the last fortnight.

in the meantime my DH has been having pain so had a full MRI scan. onc. called today to say that the cancer has spread in the spine and gone to the brain.

not a surprise, but it is a shock. im shaking and my heart is going like the clappers.

Sorry but i am not going to be AF today.

roxane

news we didnt want

Roxanne .... I don't know what to say.

Do what you need to do.

Come back to us when you can. We'll be here.

Comment

news we didnt want

Roxanne - I, like Tawny, just don't know what to say.... except I echo the same words. Do what you have to and know we are here for you, love.

Big hug...to you both

FMF xx
      :heart: c: :heart:
      "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

news we didnt want

i will be logging on, i need the support.

roxane

Comment

news we didnt want

Roxane,

I am so sorry you were hit with that news and are having to go through such a hard time.

Please take care of yourself, I think that is all any of us can say at this point.

You will have our support anytime you need it!!

xxx
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

news we didnt want

Rox, You have my suport 100%. Keep checking in with us and do what you feel you need to do. I wish I could hug you, but i can cry with you.
            Hugs
            mar

Comment

news we didnt want

Roxanne,

I know how tough this is first hand.....you are in shock right now. Please remember to take care of yourself. Reach out for support, we are all here for you any day any time. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Hugs,
              Kate
              A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

news we didnt want

Roxanne,

Thinking about you and your family.

Take care :l

We are always here!

Satori
                xxx
                "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

news we didnt want

thanks all, i know it isnt easy to know what to say to people with bad news

yes, shock. i know it from when he was first diagnosed. and when we were told it had spread to the spine. im getting to know the feeling lol.

Kate where in essex were you?

roxane

Comment

news we didnt want

Hi Roxanne,

I lived in Kelverdon, do you know it? I really loved it there.

Kate

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

news we didnt want

Roxane, Am gutted to hear your sad news. Sometimes life just gets too hard to be tackling the drink.........cope whichever way you can. Take good care of yourself too.

We`re all here for you........stay close. Praying for you both.

Much love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

news we didnt want

thats where my DH grew up!! we now live about 15 miles from there.
                        Dog its a small world.

tried to contact the macmillan nurse assigned to us and shes not available till tomorrow. frustrating.

roxane

Comment

news we didnt want

thanks Star, i was doing quite well as well. managed to get quite a few consecutive AFs this apst fortnight. i dont know if you remember, but i was struggling to do one night and you said it would just 'click'. it did. shame about today.

good luck tomorrow.

roxane

Comment

news we didnt want

Wow, Roxanne, most people do not even know of Kelverdon......ask him if he knows, Felix Hall, the Clock House? We lived in the Clock House.

Gosh, wish we were meeting under different circumstances, but life does go on, and we must still find enjoyment where and when we can. Perhaps this new found friendship, will help you and your husband with some of that!

Hugs,
                            Kate

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

news we didnt want

Roxanne-

I am so sorry to hear of your news. I have to be honest... maybe I am retarded, but I am not sure what your "DH" stands for In any case, I just recently went through end stage cancer in my family (neice) and I know first hand how gut wrenching the bad news is....If you want to pm me, I would be happy to hear from you, and give you some personal support.

In the meantime, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Stay strong. You have a whole cyber world of love and support here.

:h :h

Beth
                              formerly known as bak310

Comment

Working...
                              X