Louder Than Words- SOOO GOOD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just read Louder Than Words in one sitting. It is Jenny McCarthy's book about her son being diagnosed with autism and their journey of faith, hope, love, and recovery. Of course Beaches and HappyCamper will most likely read it but I encourage others to also. It was such a good book and leaves the reader filled with hope. She also includes links to lots of resources.

Happy reading!

Lucky,

Thank you. I am always looking for good books to read.

I was in tears after I read the website that discussed her first finding out, what it meant to her, how she felt and dealt with it.

I will definitely go out and get that book.

Which reminds me, has anyone else read Lucky Man by Michael J Fox? That was a great book, too, extremely inspiring!! (He had an alcohol problem, too.) I pick it up and reread it sometimes when I am feeling blue.

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I will read this Lucky. Haven't yet, but I plan on it!
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I am listening to it now and there are so many similarities between her son and mine (minus the seizures) I was a little pensive about this book but she's a brilliant story teller.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
        X