F*** Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F*** Me

Well I have been away for some time, we left our place in Perth WA Australia and are travelling together... He drinks with his mates but ules my life with him... He now goes to bed at 8.30 at night. I say to him if you were with your mates you would be up all night. I fell like I should not be with him at all as he makes my decisions for me... How does one get thru life with a person telling you what to do with every sinlgle moment. Even waking uo in the morning, I want coffee he make tea, he ays we are going for a walk I say what the deuce... I dont know. I think about death alot, evenstopped wearing my seat belt!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good job!:goodjob:

F*** Me

Hi Finkle.
    Am sorry you seem in such a low mood right now, but try to think about the bigger picture and what it is you really want out of life. Perhaps this relationship isn`t for you, or perhaps you need to have a heart-to-heart with him to let him understand that good relationships are based on "give and take".

Be kind to yourself.......make a plan to get yourself where you want to be in this life.
    Life is a beautiful gift........don`t waste another second........imagine your ideal happiness and set out to get your personal happiness from this moment onwards.

Thinking of you.

All my love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

F*** Me

We haven't 'met' but Hey

Finkle :l

It's quite possible that as Star says, this isn't the guy for you. If he's in a world of his own all the time, looking at things purely from his own perspective, concentrating on his own needs, then he's not GIVING, just RECEIVING. Relationships are twosomes.

On the other hand, it may be that he's just slipped into a little bit of taking you for granted... Maybe a good jolt by a serious sit-down talk about you two going your separate ways might be all it takes...

Either way, try not to let the gloom consume your thoughts. You were you BEFORE he came along into your life; he doesn't make you whole, you are already whole without him. :yougo:

What you said about thinking of death and leaving your seatbelt off: it really sounds to me like you're going through a bit of mild to moderate depression.
      If you stay in this 'suffocating', frustrating, unfulfilling situation, that frame of mind may worsen.
      I know because you're travelling, it's prob impossible to see your doc, or a counsellor, but you never know what you might find out there if you decide this thing has just got to give out.

Thinking of you and hoping you're ok xxx

PS Put that seatbelt back on you

B

Comment

F*** Me

Hi Finkle,
        Can' t add anything to the good advice from the others, but do put your seatbelt back on. Not wearing one in an accident might cause you injuries that affect your brain/ability to move and you don't want to live like that! You're maybe thinking it would kill you, but probably not. Don't take that chance.

Comment

F*** Me

you are feeling depressed, everything seems negative, futile. you feel dis-empowered. it sounds that way from what you are writing, find sometime to think about yourself and what you want yourself to be.
          If you are still drinking, this could make the depression worse, Please come back and let us know how things are going. posting here is a good way to express yourself and to release negative thoughts and nurture positive ones.

take care

Trix
          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

F*** Me

Finkle, don't be thinking about death. Please. I do the same thing all the time. But I know in those good moments, that life is so amazing, that I'm gonna miss it when its gone. I don't know what it is like to be controlled like that, but I've seen it many times, and I don't get it. Well, I guess when I was younger I was really shitty towards girlfriends cause of my own insecurity. Where you goin? Who were you with? That type of shit. I know now that it was MY problem. So, don't put stuff on yourself, okay? No way you can talk this through? I hope the best. Just come on here though, and we'll help you out, okay? :l
            where does this go?

Comment

F*** Me

Hey My Friend!

Don't be sad. I know how you feeling right now- been there done that thing! Not worth thinking about death girl, you never know how THAT'LL turn out do you!?

I am sorry I didn't see this earlier, don't check out this section often- I leave it to the "big boys". Hope you're doing okay, we'll talk soon.

Sending you love and light and strength across the southern hemisphere.
              Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
              Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Comment

Working...
              X