No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    I'm a new member. I've just recently started to try to stop drinking. I stopped for about 4 days and then went out and got smashed on Thursday night. I decided to try and stop again on Friday, only to go out last night and get completely smashed again. I can't remember a thing from last night, I don't know how I got home or what I did last night. I'm going to try and stop again, and so far today, I haven't had anything. I'm just finding it really hard.

It takes a lot of slips but you will finally realize that you have to stop and you will get more and more sucesses and less slips.
    Do not give up.
    Jessie
    make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

hello there

jessie;205466 wrote:
      Do not give up.
      Jessie
      Yep, sometimes, taking baby steps in the right direction, just baby steps, are the only goal to keep in front of you.

Don't give up trying :l

B

Comment

Hi awali and welcome.
        We all find it really hard when first attempting to quit, but the more you try, the easier it becomes. Any number of AF days are better than none.........you`re doing well to have got 4 AF days strung together.

Why not post in the Newbies in Need thread if you haven`t already?.......you`ll find lots of folk there and on any of the other boards only too willing to give you all the help you want.

Wishing you love and strength,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Hi Awali, Welcome to MWO. It's hard at first but it can be done with a little planning and dedication. Download the book or order it online. It outlines the program and is a very easy read. You can order vitamins and supplements from the healthstore here that will make the first few days easier. Keep reading and posting and the folks here can help you achieve your goal.

You can do it and we can help,

Don

Comment

Working...
          X