Newbie, Hello.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie, Hello.......

good evening all, im new here, my name is Emma but prefered name is Em.. lol well i'm so glad i have found this site, i am on my 6th can of lager, i didnt get home from work til 10, i normally average about 8 cans a night (im only 7st 13 lbs )................much better than i used to be ( i have been reading through the site and i too used to hide alcohol wherever i thought it wouldnt be found, when i was drinking in the day, i only drink at night now but, its ruining my marriage as its not just me (hubby is worse) i can go a few days but, he cant, and when hes constantly saying" do you wanna drink, do ya wanna drink?" it makes it hard to say no, but, i gave up smoking 3 weeks ago so i have some will power just need to appky it to drinking if there is enough to spread around so tomorrow im going for it, im happy to see that every one is doing so well and i would like to join you if you will have me?

love Em xxx
    Don't put off til tomorrow what you can do today, if you do it today and like it, you can do it again tomorrow!

xEmx

Newbie, Hello.......

Welcome Em!

I'll keep it short as I am typing challenged, but you have found a great place.

Stick with us, read lots and post often.

K
    Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
    April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
    wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
    wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
    wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
    wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
    wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
    wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
    http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

Newbie, Hello.......

Hi Em,

Welcome! We are happy to have you here. This is a great group, as you will find out for yourself. We are from different backgrounds and from all over the world, yet we share the common bond of wanting to live sane, happy, sober lives. We want to share and help anyone wanting the same.

Please continue reading and posting, join us for chat, if you like. We are looking forward to getting to know you!

Warm Wishes for your future,

KateH
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Newbie, Hello.......

Thankyou you two,, i havent managed AF today but, will soon, going to pick my day carefully and do my research like i did with the no smoking attempt! im at work tomorrow so that would be a good day, i dont get home til half 9 so i should be able to do it, ill just have a bath and go to bed init, then i cant drink, hope you are all ok?

xEmx
        Don't put off til tomorrow what you can do today, if you do it today and like it, you can do it again tomorrow!

xEmx

Comment

Newbie, Hello.......

Hi Em
          I am a newbie too, wow you have given up smoking that is great, I too gave it up about 2 years ago....the next challenge for me is the drink....like all of us here....yes great idea when you get home have a bath and go to bed....must be harder for you thenme as I dont have anyone asking me if i want a drink, I live alone with my 3 kids.....
          Welcome from another newbie....
          Toriexxxx

Comment

Newbie, Hello.......

Hey Em and TorieJane

WELCOME

I have only been here for a few weeks but it is a great place to get your focus back ten times a day/week/hour if needs be.

Hope you both had good Tuesdays

Looking forward to seeing you again

PS Download RJ's book if you haven't already, it's a great place to begin the journey

Bye for now

B

Comment

Working...
            X