Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can someone please explain this kudzu to me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi there hope everyone is ok. a few people have recommeded something called kudzu (i hope thats right - not too sure) to me and ive no idea what it is and what it does. can you drink mod? can enyone fill me in? thanx

Shellbee, check out the healthstore section of this site and you will find the kudzu there.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

hi shelbee go to the holistic healing part of this site, there are tons of posts about kudzu.
      it's an asian (japanese) vine that was brought to the south (usa) and is super prolific.
      It has been found that it helps to cut down alcohol cravings. I used it when first starting out, I think it works, it keeps you from over drinking as well. In Japan people use it to alleviate hangovers.
      I never used it on it's own, I was also taking 500mg of l-glutamine and the supplements.
      I also must say that I used self determination and avoided my heavy drinking friends.
      so I think for me it was a combination of all the above mentioned that helped me cut down substancially
      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Working...
      X