Exercising while on Master Cleanse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been reading the whole time and following those of you doing the Master Cleanse. I've wanted to do it for years, but always felt it would be better to have a buddy to do it with to report to every day. I may have missed it if you guys have mentioned, but if any of you were on a consistent exercise regimine before starting, did you continue while fasting? If so, was it harder than usual due to being weak? I have blood sugar issues and am crossing my fingers that I can go that long without food because it will be the first time ever if so. But I really like my run every day and I dont want to regress in that dept or lose muscle tone. What do you think??

Would love to hear experiences...

PS: I plan to start Sunday. I wanted to start tomorrow, but my son is coming home from college Thursday for a long weekend and has already emailed me a list of what he would like for me to cook which starts with a roast that I soak in Worchestershire and brown sugar... no such luck starving through that.
    If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

hello prest4time I exercised while on the master cleanse . the first 3 days I took it easy since my body was adjusting, but then I started on my regular schedule, swimming and running stretching weight lifting. I didn't feel weak. what I did is I drank to glasses of the lemonade and then started my workout. I was running my usual 2 miles. I felt more groggy and slow when I started eating solid food again. you don't feel weak on this diet unless your body is releasing a ton of toxins.
    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Working...
    X