re-try

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re-try

:new: trying again, I so want to make it happen!! I slowed down for a while but stop the supplements and I am right back to where I started!! Feeling motivated though!!

re-try

Hi and :welcome:

You are not alone, there are lots of us who did great and then left the site. Keep coming back, post, read, take the supplements and join in. There is a One Day at a Time thread, ODAT thats helpful if you find the idea of 30 Days too daunting.

Rustop

Comment

re-try

Thanks for the advice, I need all the support I can get at this point as I am undertaking this life changing challenge privately...presently. I still feel like a failure, if I was to admit to my family my problem, like they don't know. I know they know better but they seem to not mention it. I come from a long line of addicts. 3 brothers and 1 sister all of who have been consumed by addiction at some point in their lives. Mom and Dad as well. In comparison with my sibilings I have faired well to this point. Knowing I have such a family history of addiction... I have tried along time to keep it to a minimum. It seems to have caught up with me and my denial of my disease has finally come to truth!!

Comment

re-try

Taa: Keep coming here to MWO. The "Newbie in Need ODAT" thread is great for those of us who are struggling on a daily basis. ODAT = one day at a time. Good Luck, Mary
        Wisdom, Courage, Strength
        October 3, 2012

Comment

re-try

Hi Taa,

Welcome back. I too need to recommit myself to this program. It definately does work as long as we "work" the program. We can do this together.

tc

Comment

re-try

I'm trying again also but not having much success. I am sooo stressed with work that even with the topa I'm still drinking. I went down to my work room this morning to find that my husband lined up approx 10 empty tonic bottles on my desk. How depressing!!!

Comment

re-try

OUCH!

Comment

Working...
              X